Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Syracuse University - SU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

people obsess about pi phi

By: ....
#2  by: honest   

most genuine girls i met during recruitment...so sweet, classy, motivated and beautiful inside and out. these girls could care less about stereotypes, they accept everyone for who they are not what they look like or wear and i respect that. if the other houses would just give them the chance, they would shine. no doubt.

By: honest
#3  by: aep_chick   

They're stuck in a vicious cycle that's not their fault. They have low numbers so they need to take any girls they can to stay alive on campus so they take some "different" girls. This perpetuates a catch 22- because they HAVE to take the weird girls, nobody else want to join....its unfortunate but some of my best friends are in the house. dont hate what you dont know about.

By: aep_chick
#4  by: Book Cover   

don't judge what you don't know anything about. rumors are rumors and nothing more, if you really want to get to know a house - especially this one - you have to actually enter it and meet the amazing women inside it. otherwise, leave your negativity, disgusting and degrading comments at the door. That goes for any house.

By: Book Cover
#5  by: Seriously   

Pi Phi girls aren't that bad. Their most recent pledge classes might've been small, but the girls are really pretty. And the new girls really know how to party from what I've heard.

By: Seriously
#6  by: Well    

Then you haven't seen the spring 11-spring 12 pc's

By: Well
#7  by: boo   

well, still s u c k s.

By: boo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.