facebook

to settle rumors

by: Geed

Yes. Pike and Tke are getting kicked off campus. Pike for the incident of hazing that occurred and Tke for a brother getting too drunk at a party and revealing himself during the party. This is coming from reliable sources as I am in a sorority and know people in both houses

Posted By: Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: q   

what about sae

By: q
by: YeaMay 13, 2015 10:19:36 PM

this

By: Yea
#2  by: that's it?   

he just revealed himself? That's it? That's seriously it? Wtf.

By: that's it?
by: black ball AZDMay 20, 2015 5:29:21 PM

Noone party with AZD. Ever. Again. I know my house won't. It'd be one thing if someone grabbed somebody or attacked someone. But a drunk flashing people at a party? "Endangered their safety and we'll being?!" AZD- part of the reason why the world is going to sh#t.

By: black ball AZD
by: Not exactlyMay 21, 2015 12:03:45 AM

TKE has been in trouble constantly for the past year for a variety of things. This was merely the tipping point.

By: Not exactly
#3  by: uh what?   

How can you say it was merely the tipping point when it's the sole reason for it...most houses on campus by this point are frequently in one form of trouble but to say that excuses a sorority going out of their way to get a frat kicked off is ridiculous. And especially considering there was apparently a lot of dishonesty and exaggeration with the intent to make things worse.

By: uh what?
#4  by: um   

How was the pepper spray incident (done by security) at an open party the houses fault? Whatever ya say azd

By: um
#5  by: Well   

it was Home Depot not Walmart, AZD. And it's still messed up that you got an entire frat kicked off campus. Hard to believe, oh shoot

By: Well
#6  by: seriously   

AZD, thats messed. Why would you guys do something like that? Nobody should ever party with them ever again. I know we won't.

By: seriously
#7  by: Really    

In another sorority, but I stand behind axid. Tke has a long track record of inappropriate behavior, and the incident with axid was much more than one brother exposing himself. Instead of shaming axid for "kicking a frat off campus," why don't we recognize that TKE was not meeting the high standards that Greek organizations are held to? A sorority can't kick you off campus tke, you did that to yourself.

By: Really
#8  by: not a tke   

People go streaking at fraternity parties. That's why they're called fraternity parties. To have a frat thrown off for it is insane. I'll make sure my fraternity DOES NOT party with AZD again. Sorry AZD, but we just can't afford the risk of one of your "sisters" making stupid drama. It's not cute b#tchs.

By: not a tke
#9  by: Not AXiD   

Only AXiD says AXiD, to everyone else you're AZD

By: Not AXiD
#10  by: Gdigeed    

But like did anyone like tke anyway???
Also what about pike? Are they seriously done?

By: Gdigeed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.