facebook

kappa hazing confessions

by: kkg

me and my friends love kappa but are worried bc we hear a lot of hazing rumors. are these true? what exactly do they make you do? just want to prepare myself maybe

Posted By: kkg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: duh   

every sorority here hazes, they all do it different but in the end you’re going to get hazed everywhere except dg, agd, dphie, theta

By: duh
by: FJan 31, 2024 3:13:01 PM

What abt axid?

By: F
#2  by: pleez   

I think "hazing" is things like going to get actives coffee, cleaning the snow off their cars, doing their laundry, maybe? I think it's little tasks more than anything. Others may have different opinions/experiences.

By: pleez
#3  by: don’t rush kappa   

My best friend dropped kappa because of the hazing. First of all, blow or blow is very real. They make you get naked and you’re surrounded by a group of frat guys and they point out all of your imperfections. And they also will make you run all around campus for things they need and little favors, regardless of the time or what you’re doing.

By: don’t rush kappa
by: NahhhhJan 31, 2024 5:20:54 PM

Of all things you pointed out I really think only the last one is true. Blow or blow? Come on, who isn't just gonna walk right out if that's the choice, fr.

By: Nahhhh
by: LiarJan 31, 2024 9:23:56 PM

This is so insanely untrue and it’s mind blowing what some other chapters come up with to make other houses look bad. If kappa had a serious hazing problem the school would already be onto them and they wouldn’t be on campus. Why would anyone stay in a house that does this type of stuff like it’s actually crazy that people believe this.

By: Liar
by: UmFeb 1, 2024 9:08:43 AM

All these girls in kappa are trying to deny it so they get a pledge class and they don’t want to get in trouble, but they haze probably the worst. I’ve known girls in kappa and I won’t say what they did out of respect but they… got hazed.

By: Um
by: ElderwisdomFeb 2, 2024 3:52:22 PM

You crazy for thinking people do that. Everything is for your own good.

By: Elderwisdom
by: You don’t even go hereFeb 4, 2024 10:37:58 PM

This was an incident at Indiana. Syracuse is a different university in a different state.

By: You don’t even go here
by: Feb 4, 2024 11:17:52 PM

this is the most insane lie i’ve ever read

By:
#4  by: Yeah   

Let’s just say if you don’t wanna get hazed… kappa might not be the house for you

By: Yeah
#5  by: Idk girl   

Wait these comments r so crazy I haven’t heard half of the these lol. All I know is their seniors don’t disaffiliate like other houses so I always thought they must really love each other. Cant imagine staying in house that does all that tbh…

By: Idk girl
by: traumaFeb 4, 2024 10:54:13 PM

it’s because the hazing is also psychological. they make you feel like the hazing you go through together is important for you to “bond” with your pc and that you all are going through this because you’re special and that other girls would kill to be in ur place. so obviously you end up believing it and then once you’re a senior you believe it’s important for the new girls to go through that too and the cycle continues.

By: trauma
#6  by: Aphi   

Also this girl that I followed on insta was posting weird ass vlogs about this plastic baby and it was cause she was being hazed by alpha phi like it’s so obvious and weird

By: Aphi
#7  by: kappa hazing   

I dropped from kappa because of the hazing. it sucks.

By: kappa hazing
#8  by: Warning    

PNMs: The people posting this, and really ANY NEGATIVE POST about any house is not doing it with YOUR best interest at heart. They are doing it out of SELF-INTEREST, and hopes that by making other houses look bad it will benefit their house.

You can’t trust GR. People posting anonymously would never say the things they’re saying if if they could be identified. Anonymity gives people the freedom to pretend to be whoever they want and say whatever they want regardless of whether it’s true.

You have a genuine concern about hazing, racism, bullying, etc., talk to your Rho Gamma. I will say that when/if anything even close to what’s being mentioned, Panhel & the university come down hard! With 300 girls in a house, there is NO WAY things of this magnitude would be kept under wraps by everyone.

And whoever is posting things like this, be a better representative of sisterhood and womanhood and kindness.

By: Warning
#9  by: hello   

YOU GUYS ARE JOKING. literally kappa is on here trying to say they don't haze so they won't get in trouble you guys need to chill everyone knows that you haze. Last year this girl had to "sell" cookies on Marshall street and she was a kappa pledge, and we knew her. idk HOW they get away with it

By: hello
#10  by: No   

The timing of this post is an obvious ploy to scare away PNMs from Kappa. If a sorority was hazing, they’d be off campus.
Be careful of any rumors you hear about hazing, especially if it pertains to the top houses. They always get targeted…especially around rush time.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.