facebook

sdt

by: hmmm

wtf is wrong w this house.. they were on their way to becoming top last year. Now they don't show up to any events unless its at zbt. Freaks who only like zbt. And tbh pretty sure they are now bottom below Gphi and AGD.

SDT officially the bottom house at campus.

Posted By: hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ummm   

ok aephi simmer down please!! no need to get jealous sdt is still better than u..

By: ummm
#2  by: Wtff   

This is so wrong.. Sdt if anything has fire social schedule. Heard from my friend in sig chi they have them next week. And phi psi. These girls party w top tier FRATS lol you have no idea what you're saying

By: Wtff
#3  by: LOL   

I can't with how ridiculous this is.

By: LOL
by: what do u meanFeb 20, 2017 3:57:23 PM

are u saying sdt is good..??

By: what do u mean
by: LOLFeb 21, 2017 2:22:42 PM

I'm saying that they are definitely not the bottom house on campus, they party with more than ZBT, and even if you don't like them, it's ridiculous to make generalizations about a chapter you're not a part of. I'm not in SDT, but they get unfairly crapped on all over this site because unlike other sororities, they're not on here self-ranking nonstop. They also are comfortable with who they are and don't feel the need to be so try-hard. So honestly, I am saying that your post is ridiculous and that's all I meant by it.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.