facebook

sup

by: hey

are sigma kappas really pretty? I'm a legacy there and rushing in the fall. I would like some information about them.

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pizzaguy   

Just go meet them. You won't get reliable responses on here, this site is garbage. Personally, I know some very gorgeous SK's, but you just have to meet them to know if they'd be good sisters for you. Good luck.

By: pizzaguy
#2  by: Kk   

Why does how they look matter?

By: Kk
#3  by: well   

They were not picked for their looks, but then again we hope no girls are.

By: well
by: uhhJul 11, 2015 12:55:23 PM

whether people admit it or not, they usually are.

By: uhh
#4  by: go greek!   

Yes... there are pretty, nice, and fun girls in Kappa Sigma. I am not gonna lie, rush can be hard. You are lucky to be a legacy becuase you have a better chance at getting a bid (some girls get no bids at all). Go through rush and just see what happens, after a few visits you will know if it's the right house for you.

By: go greek!
#5  by: KK   

All the SK's i know are like really hard partiers and revolve their life around alcohol

By: KK
#6  by: Not SK   

personally i loved every SK i met and i wish i had the opportunity to rush because i definitely would've rushed SK. most genuine girls, most are drop dead gorgeous, and they like to have fun.

By: Not SK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.