facebook

new sorority!

by: curious

How was the new sorority? Alpha phi??

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: isu   

They have horrible sisterhood, tho I'm not surprised because they're still brand new, but the house is divided by "pretty girls" and "not pretty girls" they've made their own cliques in the house and haven't ventured outside of them. I feel like they'll do well in greek week just because they want to prove themselves, but after that I cant see them going very far

By: isu
by: AphiJan 29, 2015 5:16:11 PM

Alpha Phi has a great national and are a top house on most campuses. I imagine they will be a top house at Iowa very quickly.

By: Aphi
#2  by: :/   

thwyre super cliquey and only show the pretty girls in pictures

By: :/
#3  by: well   

Good luck alpha phi. This schools entire greek system is a bunch of try hards. I feel bad for you even being colonized at this school

By: well
#4  by: a phi   

I think they're already a top house. They got the best pledge class last year and most of the hottest girls going through. So definitely top house.

By: a phi
by: lolApr 30, 2015 2:36:56 PM

lol.

By: lol
#5  by: DownSouth   

As always at schools like this, when a new house is building up, every other upper tier just tries to tear them down. News flash, if Iowa State ever wants to be a respected Greek community, y'all need to quit being such try-hards, and focus on building up chapters like this. Trust me, a good Aphi chapter here will help all of you.

By: DownSouth
by: "down south"Apr 30, 2015 10:20:20 PM

Ok APhi calm down you haven't even been an official chapter for a full semester yet. And FYI national rankings mean nothing at individual schools, no pnm is going to join a house because they're #1 at a different school

By: "down south"
#6  by: sorority af   

They deserve a chance. The way AGD treated them through varieties was horrible. They are brand new and still learning things! I think it's awesome that they're a new chapter, but there are houses intentionally trying to tear them down, simply because it's more competition to be the 'top house.' Personally, each house has a totally different personality and they're all amazing in different ways. Alpha Phi hasn't had a chance to show theirs. They've done amazing so far and they do have a long ways to go but it would be much easier for them with a more welcoming Greek community.

By: sorority af
by: GuestJun 22, 2015 12:04:33 PM

AGD treats everyone horribly during varieties so don't take it personally APhi

By: Guest
by: AGDJun 23, 2015 11:40:45 AM

What did AGD do?

By: AGD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.