facebook

informal recruitment?

by: freshman

I really feel like I missed out since I didn't go through formal recruitment to join a sorority. Can anyone tell me about the informal recruitment process? Is there an option to go through it in the spring or something?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ISU   

Go to the Greek life website on the isu website, there should be some info about informal recruitment. Basically you fill out information about yourself and houses that need girls will contact you. Make sure you don't slack on grades because they look at that too. Be really careful who you accept a bid from. I went through informal and the house has completely changed and the girls I thought wanted me in their house actually just wanted me to make quota. It would almost be smarter to go through formal as a sophomore.

By: ISU
by: Going through informalOct 7, 2014 3:34:26 PM

I am going through informal right now too. Which sorority did you accept a bid from?

By: Going through informal
#2  by: ISU   

I'm looking at alpha gamma delta and alpha omicron pi! Are there any others going through informal??

By: ISU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.