Thanks DDD for your ranking.

By: P
by: ^hahaMay 25, 2015 1:10:57 AM

You know it!

Sorry but only two top--

Theta and Kappa and they go for different girls

By: ^haha
by: ^May 27, 2015 5:49:06 PM

Chios once again set up DDD to get bashed by posting this ranking. They did the same thing to GPB. Those girls are vultures.

By: ^
#2  by: nah   

Nah. Pi Phi is not next. Pi Phi is more like fifth or sixth at OU and what's bad is that they're dropping because they're such troublemakers.

By: nah
by: Pi PhiMay 26, 2015 8:29:47 PM

Also, I heard that they've lost a lot of girls who have dropped their house because of the terrible sisterhood caused by the mean girls they've recruited. It's really sad that they are on here all the time criticizing houses that are better than them.

By: Pi Phi
by: ^May 27, 2015 5:51:09 PM

Chios set other houses up by posting crap like this and then turn around and bash them.

by: ^^^May 28, 2015 12:17:43 AM

sure I know tons of chio's who would rank DDD top house...note the sarcasm in the statement

more likely DDD wrote it trying to be serious

only two top houses Kappa and Theta

By: ^^^
by: ^May 28, 2015 2:13:57 AM

I'm not saying they believe DDD is #1. Chios method of operation is to post a ranking some would disagree with so they can easily bash that house. They also post things that will make a house look foolish and then turn around and bash them in the next post.

by: ^^^May 28, 2015 3:00:28 PM

No one thinks DDD is a top 3 house, they are desperately trying to hold on to top 5. I'm guessing you have some built up hate for chio but I doubt DDD would want you to give chio the credit for their demise. DDD just can't seem to recruit as well as the other houses.

by: ActuallyMay 28, 2015 4:35:13 PM

Actually most at OU would consider DDD as #1 this year but it does vary from year to year. But I also agree that the troublemakers on here post something foolish then make fun of the house they say posted it. I've noticed that pretty often others don't engage her but she posts multiple replies a day saying things like "bumping because it's true."

By: Actually
#3  by: Yes   

top three houses

By: Yes
by: @4May 27, 2015 12:55:51 PM

DDD isn't top 3 they haven't amen a good pledge class in 4 years. Their last good class just graduated. Rumors of hazing the new members has kept all the great girls away.

By: @4
by: ^May 27, 2015 5:52:11 PM

They are still way ahead of Chio though. Chio is in last place at this point with all of their snap bids.

by: ^^^May 28, 2015 3:03:31 PM

are you trying to convince yourself because you waste a lot of time insisting chio and pi phi aren't good houses and yet they always end up with some of the best pledge classes of course theta and kappa get the top ones though

by: Chi O???May 28, 2015 4:38:30 PM

Chi O hasn't had a good class in years and has repeatedly had to offer snap bids since I've been here. Pi Phi is kind of patchy - a variety of girls, some top, some not. But Chi O has no girls that the top houses wanted.

By: Chi O???
by: ^^^May 30, 2015 10:35:59 AM

Says it all DDD wrote the ranking and keeps commenting on PiPhi and ChiO which are better houses.

Top 2 are Kappa and Theta
Next are PiPhi and Chio

DDD your jealousy is showing

by: Eye rollMay 30, 2015 3:31:22 PM

Hey Chio... You have never been top 4. Apparently in the 80's you were #5 but that was your peak. You are bottom tier and will always be with your mental issues.

By: Eye roll
by: ^^^^^May 30, 2015 4:28:10 PM

You sure are wasting a lot of time on greekrank trying to convince people of that and that PiPhi is bad too. Hahaha that's enough for anyone to know DDD has a bad case of envy.

Oh and DDD was never a top 3 house ever at OU so stop trying to claim your as good as Theta and Kappa because you aren't and never were.

By: ^^^^^
by: ^^^May 30, 2015 11:27:50 PM

All any one said was DDD isn't a top 3 house you then assumed the rest. Nah no jealousy towards those houses on your part at all!

#4  by: Ginger   

I honestly think that theta should have gotten pres trophy award rather than DDD. DDD is having this extra boost of confidence because of the trophy. Congratulations or whatever

By: Ginger
#5  by: @She's back   

Which of these houses are you in?

By: @She's back
by: @aboveJun 1, 2015 7:48:04 PM

None? Right? She's a AP or a XO or a PBP

By: @above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.