facebook

miss perfect

by: The Best

I just wanted to say that I am actually better than everyone in my entire chapter. I am way prettier, smarter, funnier, and a much better winner than all of these other girls in my chapter. Come to think of it, I am better than everyone altogether! If it were up to me, I would just get rid of all of the other girls so that I would be the only member in every chapter on campus!! Then I could own 11 beautiful houses which I would rotate living in throughout the year, 11 times the sorority shirts that I already own, AND I could win every competition ever created on this lame camps just by showing up! I would even perform 11different times all by myself for things like scandals and using! Just in case anyone was wondering how I really felt about my chapter and Greek life on this campus. The answer is ALWAYS "I am better."

Posted By: The Best
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JK   

I know you meant that totally sarcastic but if the insecure GPB girl could just have a little piece of that self confidence she probably would stop bashing all the other houses and wouldn't be so extremely jealous of them and then she wouldn't feel the need to lie about them on Greek rank in a pitiful attempt to make herself feel better about her miserable failures in life. She needs to stop op and realize she's making the house that wanted her look horrible in the process.

By: JK
by: ^May 22, 2015 5:42:08 AM

Well at least GPB isn't as bad as Chi Omega. Those girls have pitiful self-esteem and it is obvious in everything they do both on Greek Rank and socially.

By: ^
#2  by: Self absorbed   

Seems on point for OU

By: Self absorbed
#3  by: To everyone    

I am so great and everyone is just so jealous of me.

By: To everyone
#4  by: Yes!    

It seems you nailed OU sororities.

By: Yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.