facebook

sorority rank

by: sorority

Could any give the types of girls that are in each sorority? Like which one is more artsy or sporty? Would help in deciding which one I would fit best

Thanks

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No Order   

All the houses have every type girl but

Theta -is all about grades and don't go out much

Kappa- pretty girls if you don't know them or their local alums it can be hard to get in- good grades

Pi Phi- usually are quite visible in the fall but not as involved on campus in the spring- good grades

Chi O - pretty girls and really involved on campus the party girls- good grades

DDD- diverse group of girls who are really competitive- good grades

These are considered the top 5 houses and all can be quite hard to get into. The nasty talk about these houses on this site comes from another one of these five houses guaranteed.

Alpha Phi- tall blond party girls who perhaps didn't have the recruitment game down to land in the " top tier"

Gamma Phi- involved girls that don't go out much and aren't seen around campus so much- good grades

DG-- house has a lot of the sporty girls you asked about, great girls who don't get all wrapped up in ranks

AXO- good house but they really fly under the radar on campus

AOPI- they have lots of artsy girls like you asked about too. Probably the most diverse house on campus.

AGD- sweet girls with a strong sisterhood and probably demonstrate the PANHELLENIC spirit better than any other house

I'm sure I will get pushback and nasty comments from bitter girls with agendas but this is a fair generalized representation of each house on campus

By: No Order
by: WrongMar 30, 2015 2:13:39 AM

No matter how you try and spin it chi omega is not a top tier house.

By: Wrong
#2  by: above   

Obviously the same Chi O that wrote the question wrote the answer. Chi O is a house with mostly unattractive girls with bad reputations.

Pi Phi (not involved in the spring according to her) just won Miracle Cup.
Gamma Phi (not seen around campus) won homecoming.

I could go on, but you get the idea. The Chi O that wrote this obviously hasn't been on campus for many years (or at least is not aware of what's going on here).

By: above
by: AboveMar 30, 2015 7:41:09 AM

Totally agree. XOs are some weirdos.

By: Above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.