by: ratings

Theta/Kappa
Tri Delta
G Phi/Pi Phi
Chi O
A Phi/AXO
DG/AOP
Alpha Gam

So everybody who is trying to blame everything on certain houses needs to stop. This is what people actually think so get over it.

Posted By: ratings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ;)   

DDD still at it trying to be third nice try girls but every house is on to you

By: ;)
#2  by: Ok   

Pretty good but I would make Pi Phi and DDd 3rd/4th and GPB 5th. I also wouldn't put chi omega that high. They have just become a joke. All the other houses are respectable but I'm truly embarrassed for them.

By: Ok
#3  by: Ok but   

I'd put Pi Phi and Chi O both lower. They have done nothing but caused trouble on this site. They've blamed DDD but that's just to promote their own houses and blame girls that everyone loves.

By: Ok but
by: but reallyJan 29, 2015 6:54:14 PM

who cares about what they do on this site, it's anonymous, stupid, and good for no real information just good for killing time.

By: but really
#4  by: @comedy   

This ranking is like a comedy show . Really funny.

By: @comedy
by: yeahJan 28, 2015 8:58:54 PM

Chi o would think it was pretty horrible, but most other people would say it's decent.

By: yeah
#5  by: Pi Phi and Chi O STOP   

Pi Phi and Chi O should be moved down. Neither should not be this high.

By: Pi Phi and Chi O STOP
#6  by: LOL   

DDD isn't top 3 and they keep commenting to push it up.

By: LOL
#7  by: @behonest    

No matter how many times you post that they are in the "top five" it still will not make it real. Let's all be honest.

By: @behonest
by: ^^^^Jan 29, 2015 10:34:27 AM

Totally agree DDD keeps trying to sell the top 3 thing which in itself is hilarious because you are spot on they aren't even top 5. I do not know why they just keep posting the more they post the more accurate the post stating they outed themselves.

By: ^^^^
by: @get real.Jan 29, 2015 5:54:36 PM

I find gamma phi as top five is definitely stretching it. But if makes them happy to keep posting let have at it.

By: @get real.
by: ^^^^Jan 29, 2015 8:33:08 PM

That same ole DDD wrote the ranks and she wants herself in the top three and probably was trying to make it look like GPB wrote it to start more arguments she doesn't realize people know she's doing it now.

By: ^^^^
#8  by: good ranking   

I think the original ranking is pretty spot on cuz it's the way greeks at OU actually think. The comments below are one girl trying to run down all the houses she thinks compete with hers.

By: good ranking
#9  by: actual rankings    

Move Chi O to the bottom.

By: actual rankings
#10  by: nah   

Move Pi Phi down. They rank themselves WAY too high on here.

By: nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.