facebook

pi phi is behind the craziness

by: ok

I personally know two Pi Phis who were bragging about how they started a cyber war between Chi O and G Phi because they were both perceived to be ahead of Pi Phi by people posting on greek rank. They started blasting Chi O and pretending to be G Phis and then retaliating pretending to be Chi Os. In both sets of scenarios they listed Pi Phi as a top 5 house with no controversy. Just thought I'd let everyone know because apparently they're starting it again with the Kappa and Theta are best comments and the Chi O v. DDD comments. Don't be manipulated by these idiot girls.

Posted By: ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop it   

Tridelt you were called out and caught. So immediately you start blaming PiPhi. You aren't crazy you are totally disgusting.

By: Stop it
#2  by: Anon   

Don't drag GPB into this either pretending to be them for months is bad enough.

By: Anon
#3  by: ha ha   

^^^^^^^ predictable comments!

By: ha ha
#4  by: Pi phi crazy   

Pi phi girls are one slice of pie away from the crazy bin. Angel and demons. They have it all.

By: Pi phi crazy
#5  by: it's true   

Everyone who actually goes here knows that this site is a huge manipulation. It's obvious that Pi Phi is pitting other top 6 houses against each other and then stating that Theta, Kappa, and Pi Phi are the top houses. I've seen them outed before on here but they were able to bury those comments pretty quickly.

By: it's true
#6  by: ^^^   

Top 5 are probably Kappa, Theta, Tri Delt, Gamma Phi, and Chi O. Pi Phi knows this and that's why they're on here constantly pretending to be DDD bashing XO or GPB bashing DDD or whatever. But look back. They always refer to PBP as one of the top houses with no mud slung at them.

By: ^^^
#7  by: Nice theory but...   

My guess is it is chio doing 99.9% of everything including starting this thread. Come on... In no way shape or form are they in the same league as pi phi and ddd.

By: Nice theory but...
by: ^^^^^Jan 22, 2015 1:59:42 AM

Pi Phi, please just stop. We all know it's you and we're all sick of it. So please just stop. Please.

By: ^^^^^
#8  by: agree    

Somebody make sure that Pi Phi gets the message that we're all sick of this stuff. It would be nice if they just got their girls under control. No one wants to be a part of a mean girl house.

By: agree
#9  by: Not   

Ok now Pi phi's are some of the sweetest and most genuine girls that I have met on campus. Every sorority has a few crazies and in that case there's no way you could single one sorority out. There's no way a pi phi would start this

By: Not
by: crazyJan 24, 2015 8:14:34 PM

I know some nice Pi Phis too. But I know way more who would definitely be capable of something like this. And I know they're obsessed with their greekrank reputation so this doesn't surprise me at all.

By: crazy
#10  by: ^^^^   

still attempting to pull girls into the argumentative cess pool

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.