facebook

i'm thinking

by: Stop

I'm starting to think that the people on here that keep bashing houses aren't even girls. I can totally see immature fraternity guys getting on here and posting to see all the girls flip out.

Posted By: Stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @don'tcare   

Well if that is the case it just shows how insecure these girls are to take the bate and continue on with this stupid argument.

Stupid is as stupid does. OU greek has more than their share.

By: @don'tcare
by: K Dec 17, 2014 11:50:14 PM

Just go away. Everyone is going to get butt hurt about stuff because that's just how humans are.

By: K
#2  by: Yes   

to bashing that same house over and over no one could be that consumed with one house but no to the stuff about spring recruitment it's way to detailed and accurate to come from anyone not really familiar with sororities and the way they function

By: Yes
#3  by: Not Chi O   

I know everyone thinks it's Chi O because they rank themselves so high, but it just as well could be Pi Phi because they then remark that there are only four top houses and include Pi Phi. They're actually doing great this year, but they've been through many years of really rough times and Greeks in the know would put them five at the highest. Not including Chi O unfortunately.

By: Not Chi O
by: ^Dec 17, 2014 11:38:03 PM

First not everyone because it appears to be one person. Second it's obviously not chio. Third it wouldn't be PiPhi theta kappa or tridelta either because none of them are spring recruiting so they really wouldn't care. It's some girl who is just really upset she tried to spin and twist reasons why houses spring recruit and she got called out on it. Spring recruitment is what it is. Not everyone cares to be in the so called top houses anyway nor would a lot of girls be happy in them. She still has issues with tiers and numbers so she goes bonkers on this site. She really ought to just point out the positive things about her house in a truthful manner unfortunately it seems she's more interested in being negative towards perceived better houses than finding the positives in her own. It's embarrassing she can't find positives in her own house to be proud of and share with PNMs bit consumed by tiers but seeking a real sisterhood for themselves

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.