facebook

using & scandals

by: Freshman

I'm not really getting the big deal about winning USing and Scandals. Apparently, it was a big deal back in the day when my parents were here too. It just seems weird that these skits are such a huge deal. I've been watching random ones on YouTube. I'm just not getting it unless you are into theatre. What am I missing?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

Agree

By: ^
#2  by: Me   

It's still important enough for DDD to steal someone else's show to win. I agree that selfish manuver has affected the show. Hopefully CAC will no longer let groups that steal their entire show win!

By: Me
by: ^Oct 31, 2014 11:39:42 PM

Hope so too

By: ^
#3  by: 3   

It is stupid.

By: 3
by: OkOct 31, 2014 9:31:08 PM

It is for the theatre major wannabes that can't sing.

By: Ok
#4  by: Truth   

The only house that really cares about shows is Alpha Phi. They recruit solely for girls who can perform. They don't care about grades, reputation, looks, etc. So if they don't win, they are pretty much towards the bottom of the Alphas. Last year they won USing but came in 3rd to Tri Delta's win in Scandals. They immediately started on a smear campaign, accusing Tri Delta of cheating. It's obvious to everyone at OU that Alpha Phi is the one spending time on this non-issue.

By: Truth
#5  by: a Phi   

I agree that all the dumb stuff written on here about people allegedly stealing shows and crap like that is written by the A Phis who didn't win last year and can't get over it. They're just mad at the Tri Delts because they did win. Lower house. Go figure.

By: a Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.