facebook

top 5

by: OU Greek truth

SAE FIJI Lambda Beta Sigep

Theta TriDelt Kappa PiPhi ChiO

These will always be the top 5s at OU and everyone knows it.

Posted By: OU Greek truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Greek Blaze   

Chi Omega had one of the best recruitments on the OU campus ever. It is no secret that those girls are the most beautiful and fun with some serious smarts. Pi Phi ran a close second but don't know what happened with KKG and Theta - yikes!

By: Greek Blaze
by: ^Oct 1, 2014 12:12:23 PM

The top three in recruitment were Theta Kappa and ChiO. I know that makes PBP and DDD upset but at least PiPhi is just hyping their house and girls on this site. DDD is being quite hateful and they own their poor recruitment.

By: ^
#2  by: Best?   

Who says Chi O is a top 5 house? That's bizarre. Have you seen them? Do you know they had to snap bid even to make quota?

By: Best?
by: ^Oct 1, 2014 3:32:39 PM

You're really so jealous you have to continue selling your lies? Gee I wonder which house you're in? Probs DDD since they had an awful recruitment. No one else really cares.

#3  by: no   

fiji is not top 5. They arent even doing Using and have like A chi O and phi psi for homecoming

By: no
by: ^Oct 2, 2014 12:51:53 PM

No one said Fiji is good at singing and dancing. The house is top 5 period.

#4  by: True   

There will always be a top 5 but will APhi take DDDs place? It's certainly looking that way!

By: True
#5  by: A PHI?   

Chi O and A Phi are the biggest jokes at OU. It's hilarious that the same person keeps writing about how they're taking other houses' places.

By: A PHI?
#6  by: Me   

Agree there will always be a top 5 but if this year is any indication Alpha Phi is probably going to take Tridelts spot in the five. Regardless of the nasty rumors DDD is trying to spread all the sororities know DDD had a poor recruitment. DDD seems to forget we were all there.

By: Me
#7  by: OU   

This gets it right all the other stuff is just sorority rivalry BS

By: OU
#8  by: ha ha   

Chi O and A Phi are the biggest losers at OU. It's hilarious that they're always on here claiming to be top 5.

By: ha ha
by: Nice try DDDOct 10, 2014 10:27:47 AM

Biggest losers ever= tridelta and their new babies

By: Nice try DDD
#9  by: Close   

DDD has really dropped check out their new girls in Dallas this weekend.

By: Close
#10  by: ^^   

True. Anyone familiar with OU knows that DDD and Chi O take completely different girls. I would say it's quality (DDD) v. quantity (Chi O), but that's not even true since Chi O has had to snap bid two years in a row.

By: ^^
by: @10Oct 13, 2014 8:06:41 AM

Chi O did not snap bid but if that's what it takes to feel better about DDDs poor recruitment, keep it up. DDD has been selling that for years and no one's buying because it just isn't true. DDD needs to work on their houses internal issues if they want to ever out recruit the better houses.

By: @10

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.