by: Since it's a fact

1. Kappa Alpha Theta
2. Tridelta
3. Chi Omega

Posted By: Since it's a fact
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 11
#41  by: to PNMs   

Somewhat helpful, but to decide if a house is academic, look at more than just Spring 2014 grades. Theta has been first in grades for the last 4 years. Some other houses have been top 5 for the last 10 or 15 years. Don't just look at one semester.

By: to PNMs
#42  by: True   

These were the top 3 houses for spring grades and in the fall they were the 3 houses with the top three pledge classes in grades too. I don't know why Dom lower house keeps yammering on on this site about having great grades because they don't

By: True
#43  by: Sooner   

Post is true these girls get the beautiful smart well rounded girls from influential families along with PiPhi and Kappa.

By: Sooner
by: ha haJul 26, 2014 11:38:30 PM

Don't forget wealthy. Usually your fantasy is that girls from those houses are all beautiful, influential, and WEALTHY. This is hilarious.

By: ha ha
#44  by: grades   

I saw this on another reply and thought it might help explain.

Theta always wins grades. True. Here is the rest of the truth.

Pi Phi has been in the top 5 during 8 semesters and top 3 five semesters.

Gamma Phi has been in the top 5 every semester during the last ten years. They have been in the top 3 seven semesters.

Tri Delta has been in the top 5 seven semesters and top 3 four semesters.

Chi O has only been in the top 5 during 3 semesters out of the last ten years. There are many other houses who have out performed Chi O. Congratulations to them for last semester but they need to put together a few more semesters before they will be known for grades.

By: grades
#45  by: Me   

Some crazy keeps posting stuff that's not true. These houses had the highest grades this spring and also had the highest GPAs for their fall pledge classes. Any other statement is simply a bold face lie by Gamma Phi.

By: Me
by: @MEJul 29, 2014 10:15:05 AM

Saying you know who posted what is a bold faced lie.

The truth is above you. Look at comment #45. Let's compare just Chi O and GaMMA Phi.

Chi O has only been in the top 5 during 3 semesters out of the last ten years. There are many other houses who have out performed Chi O. Congratulations to them for last semester but they need to put together a few more semesters before they will be known for grades.

Gamma Phi has been in the top 5 every semester during the last ten years. They have been in the top 3 seven semesters.

No comparison, right? So back off of Gamma Phi and concentrate on making grades twice in one year.

By: @ME
#46  by: Me   

This is true but some other house keeps trying to get people they were a house with good grades and that house wasn't tops in anything and never is

By: Me
#47  by: Truthful   

A true post

By: Truthful
#48  by: hmmm   

this is factual

By: hmmm
#49  by: Yup   

Top grade houses

By: Yup
#50  by: Frats   

Beta was first in grades

By: Frats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.