Page 5 of 10
#41  by: OU    

switch GPB and XO

By: OU
by: ^Jul 29, 2014 10:28:25 PM

LOL good one!!! Hilarious people

By: ^
#42  by: Hmmm   

Some girl in some house ( I wonder which one) is trying to discredit this honest list of rankings. Just go through recruitment the truth is plain to see

By: Hmmm
#43  by: Dog   

Sigma chi up one

By: Dog
#44  by: Me   

This is majority opinion at OU

By: Me
#45  by: Honest   

Reflects OU Greek opinion well

By: Honest
#46  by: WOW   

Someone is trying really hard to bury majority opinion to twist the truth in other posts basically out right lying

By: WOW
#47  by: Well   

This is true but I wouldn't suggest picking the house you fit into by everyone else's opinion. Use your own head

By: Well
#48  by: Chi O   

Why do you have Chi O as a top 5 house? I certainly don't see them as top 5. And I certainly wouldn't consider that to be a majority opinion. In fact I've never heard anyone say that at all. What has Chi O done to rate that in your opinion?

By: Chi O
by: ^Jul 30, 2014 8:22:08 PM

Might want to get out more they are one if the hardest houses to get into have lots of OU Pom girls, had a top three in grades pledge class and whole house was top three this spring.. They fundraise a lot of money for a lot of charities, top frats always want to pair with them for events even if they don't win. Only flaw I see is they never seem to document it for presidents trophy but then again maybe the serving is more important than the award.

by: ^Jul 30, 2014 8:23:47 PM

Oops ChiO has lots of OU cheer girls it's DDD who has the OU Pom girls and PiPhi has the twirler- sorry my mistake! Not a chio but they have a great house

by: need factsJul 30, 2014 8:45:55 PM

@^, most of the stuff you cite is pretty general. All the houses fundraise a lot and have frats who want to pair with them (though this seems a strange thing to emphasize since every house has this). The only real fact in your comment is that they were third in grades one semester. But they've only been in the top 5 for 3 semesters in the last 10. Good for them doing good this semester, but being in the bottom half of sororities most of the time is not great.

Top houses do work hard to document what they do for President's Trophy. I know the girl that worked on it for Chi O and I think she did a good job. In my opinion they just don't achieve as much as the houses that win. So I don't see them as a top house.

By: need facts
by: ^Jul 30, 2014 9:52:51 PM

Better check your facts on everything you've got them ALL wrong and since your going back so far you do know they won the presidents trophy during that time right?- Thetas won it 3 times, DDD twice, PBP twice, Kappa once, AGD once too in the 10 yr time frame you mention. Chi O keeps winning the fundraising for HC and the fundraiser for soonerthon I don't really care but you asked and people should be honest on this site. Maybe you should concentrate on tour house instead if someone else's especially if you are going to give inaccurate information and claim it to be fact.

by: ougalJul 30, 2014 10:41:32 PM

Yeah, grades are hard to get around and I don't blame you for wanting to change the topic to who won what for ten years.

By: ougal
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 12:16:10 AM

You are obsessed. ChiO usually lands in the top 3 or 5 for grades. This past year they're pledge class was top 3 along with Theta and DDD. Those 3 houses were the top 3 in the spring too. Theta has been the top house the last nine semesters. What's your point? You like to make up stories and spin the truth into lies?

by: grades truthJul 31, 2014 1:36:52 AM

Chi-o doesn't usually end up even in the top 5. Only 3 times in 10 years. And it's sorority grades that count -- not separating out just the new members. You're the one putting a spin on things. Chi-o is not known for grades. Theta is known for grades. I guess that's why you threw them in. Chi-o was not top 3 in the fall like you imply by saying they were top 3 in the spring too.

My point is that you're not telling the truth and it's annoying. Just tell the truth about your house and let girls make up their own minds. Brag about fundraising if that's all you've got, but don't brag about grades and say you "usually" end up in top 3 or 5. Some houses always do and yours hardly ever does.

By: grades truth
#49  by: Bumping   

because it's true

By: Bumping
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 8:47:45 AM

Agree it's amazing that some houses can't do anything but lie

#50  by: Me   

So this is true check it out during recruitment girls can see clearly for themselves the truth.

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.