facebook

gpb girl's obsession

by: Why

Why is the GPB girl so obsessed? People write opinions that aren't favorable to other houses on here all the time, maybe someone from the APhi house did write something or things negative. I really don't know and am not an Alpha Phi but I'm sure the girl will insist I am. She's on this site writing the most bizarre things and pretending to be frat guys now after a real guy actually had the nerve to post his opinion.

Whoever you are you really need to get some help from your sister. You appear to be spinning out of control

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

She seems a little (lot) focused on " another" house in a very unusual way

By: Agree
#2  by: above   

You poor ignorant aphi... You got everyone stirred up when you called "another" house cheaters. So yeah, we're all on here calling you on all your lies.

And by the way, about the Guy from South Greek, if you don't get a joke, don't keep bringing it up. It just makes you sound so awkward that you don't get the joke that has everyone else laughing. You made up Guy from South Greek and others just posted other things he might say. No one was "pretending to be a frat guy."

And it doesn't take nerve to post on here. All it takes is a computer or a phone. You can be anyone you want to. Your mistake is thinking that everyone who uses good English is the same person. But actually out of the 21,982 students at OU, about 21,981 are proficient in written English. That makes your posts stand out because you're the only one posting who doesn't use good written English. Sometimes when two or three people post at the same time, you say they're all "that crazy gphi girl" because they're all written correctly. I think if my English were as bad as yours I'd study instead of spending time on greekrank.

By: above
#3  by: Me   

GPB is pitiful

By: Me
#4  by: See?   

GPB writes it one way about themselves then eventually posts the same post blaming ChiO. Check it out they've done it multiple times

By: See?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.