facebook

this is dumb

by: Guest

Why does everybody care so much about what goes on in other houses? Why does it matter? All the houses really do get along, it is just a few members from houses causing all this drama on a stupid website. You DONT know who is posting THERE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING so get over it

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

If you don't stop, then you're right. It will continue. The top houses will have an lots of girls defending them and you will have your little lonely hateful self, spending your life on your phone, as you destroy your house.

By: ok
#2  by: Guest   

Lol, it's not me….why would I be telling you to stop if I also said it was egging the person on that makes no sense… just trying to give some advice cause nothing is ever gonna get resolved from this anyways

By: Guest
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 11:08:07 PM

#2 is one of the crazy girls of course she knows what you wrote!!;)

By: ^
#3  by: Alpha Phi   

Yes, things will continue as long as you spread hate on this website. Everyone is mad at you and we're not going to let it drop this time.

By: Alpha Phi
#4  by: Guest   

What you think they're just going to apologize and stop because you say stuff like that? How about being the bigger person and just stop replying to them and i can almost guarantee it will all stop. If there is no one for them to fight with then there will be no point for them to keep bashing houses on here.

By: Guest
#5  by: Poor aphi   

Poor Alpha Phis having to sit back and watch their house circling the drain...

By: Poor aphi
by: ^????Apr 23, 2014 11:53:05 PM

Huh?

By: ^????
by: YesApr 23, 2014 11:55:33 PM

So true. I feel sorry for them. They have some nice girls that don't deserve it.

By: Yes
by: IIIIIIIIIApr 24, 2014 1:15:16 AM

^^It is called a metaphor. I don't know if that is Comp 1 or Comp 2, but I would suggest it if you are having trouble understanding the figurative language #7 was using.

By: IIIIIIIII

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.