facebook

i want to apologize

by: I am an Alpha Phi

I heard about this board from a friend and just took a look. I'm not the person that has been posting but I am horrified that it looks like the posts are coming from my house. I have no idea who would do something like this but I want to apologize on behalf of my house for all the things that have been said about our sister sororities at OU. Please accept our apologies and know that most of us would never mean to hurt anyone. We understand your horror at the posts that have disparaged your great names. I especially apologize to my friends in Gamma Phi because it seems that you've taken the brunt of it. But again, apologies to all. I can't promise it will stop, but I will spread the word that it must stop. We do not want PNMS coming in next fall with this on their minds. Love to all <3 Alpha Phi

Posted By: I am an Alpha Phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alpha Phi   

Truly sorry for the additional hateful post.

By: Alpha Phi
by: Why?Apr 22, 2014 1:05:08 PM

I wanted to apologize for the awful things my house said about yours.

By: Why?
by: What?Apr 22, 2014 6:45:32 PM

You do realize this makes no sense, don't you?

By: What?
by: ^Apr 22, 2014 7:18:09 PM

Most likely a GPB wrote it pretending to be an Alpha Phi. It's the only way the girl could " save face" most likely cuz she kept insisting it would end when the girl she claims is an APhi apologized. The GPB house probably got really upset at their member so she can back on Greek rank and apologized pretending to be an APhi. Crazy right?? But it seems to make perfect sense

By: ^
#2  by: I wrote it   

I wrote it and I'm an Alpha Phi. I'm embarrassed that our house has caused this trouble. Please don't tell me that I'm a Gamma Phi. Someone in our house had been unbelievably crude on her towards the ladies of Gamma Phi and I'm apologizing on behalf of my sisters in Alpha Phi. <3 AOE

By: I wrote it
#3  by: @A Phi   

I'm glad you apologized but you need to also get the comments stopped.

By: @A Phi
#4  by: Hope   

It's so sweet that someone else is apologizing for her but if she doesn't stop posting it's all for nothing.

By: Hope
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 1:16:08 PM

When the GPB girl pretending to be an APhi wrote this did you really think anyone would believe it was an Alpha Phi. You are too funny.

By: ^
by: @above Apr 23, 2014 4:51:27 PM

To me it's funny that you think you think Gamma Phi would have anything to apologize for.

By: @above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.