facebook

gamma phi

by: Lower than low

Enough said. Try hards that want to be placed into top tier by ending every discussion board with

"Sincerely
Theta, kappa, pi phi, gamma phi, tri delt"

Doesn't work and when it doesn't work they place the blame on alpha phi so that it'll all turn into alpha phis fault, but everyone remembers that it's GPB to watch out for.

Posted By: Lower than low
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well..   

No, that's not right either. We really don't know who it is. I doubt it is APhi or GPB. But I agree the Love, blah blah blah part is hysterical

By: Well..
#2  by: Bahahahahahaha   

Who cares? Keep going crazies!

By: Bahahahahahaha
by: ^Apr 20, 2014 9:45:50 PM

It's ONE crazy and she never takes her GPB letters off but while lurking in the anonymous dark she pretends she's TheTa Kappa PBP and Tridelta

By: ^
#3  by: No,   

It isn't APhi or GPhi, I don't think! IT is just a bunch of crazy people. You really can't blame one person. What is your proof.

By: No,
by: @aphi aboveApr 20, 2014 10:52:37 PM

Yes, it's one aphi and the people who are standing against her bullying - kappa, theta, delta, gamma, and pi phi

By: @aphi above
by: Not so muchApr 21, 2014 8:07:20 PM

I believe you are wrong.

By: Not so much
#4  by: Agree   

With the original poster. GPB must have an incredible low membership I guess taking girls AGD cut last fall accounts for their crazy girls posting on this site

By: Agree
by: @above A PhiApr 21, 2014 12:53:16 AM

You ARE the original poster. Do you think people with even half a brain don't know that? Where did you get your membership information about GPB? Do you think anyone believes that either? You're incredibly stupid.

By: @above A Phi
#5  by: Haha @above   

You must be stupid.. I'm the original poster and I didn't write that agreeing with myself.
It's anonymous so if you really think you know who all posts these things then you honestly do have a half a brain.

By: Haha @above
by: @above A PhiApr 21, 2014 1:09:45 AM

Oh my god, you're so stupid you make me feel bad for even pointing it out. I feel embarrassed that you're writing on the OU board and hope that others don't think you represent the general intelligence level of OU students. I'm just flabbergasted.

By: @above A Phi
#6  by: What?   

That really had no reasoning why you were saying you're so "flabbergasted" by my stupidity. I really could careless if you think I'm an alpha phi or not. It's anonymous so you're guessing is honestly invalid, because you have no proof or support backing it up. Sorrrryyy

By: What?
by: carelessApr 21, 2014 8:15:31 PM

Yes, careless is a good word for your behavior. You have let it slip that you are an A Phi, so no one's guessing any more. And no one needs proof. You've provided that. I'm glad that someone else is flabbergasted by your stupidity. I can't believe you're risking your house like this.

By: careless
#7  by: Thank you   

Amen.

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.