facebook

perspective

by: curious

What are a guys perspective of the middle tier houses? Gphi Axo DG?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guy's perspective   

I'd say the middle houses are AXO, AP, and DG. GPB is a bit higher. Of the middle houses I'd put AXO first as to quality of the girls. AP would come next - the girls aren't as nice but they're better looking. DG would be last be last because although they have some that are nice, some pretty ones, some talented ones, they don't have as many that have more than one of those attributes.

By: Guy's perspective
#2  by: IIIIIIIII   

I can second the remarks above about AXO. Great group of girls who I know I can ask to a function last minute without any problems. Worked with AP a number of times with some mixed results. The ones I have worked with outside of greek life have been fun to work with for events and organizations. The other half seem to shy away from conversation and care a little too much about trivial things. GPhi has a number of girls I work with daily or went to high school with. The ones I know tend to be sharp as a knife both academically and in life, gaining my respect for their house overall. DG is the friendliest how I have worked with by far. Have yet to have a bad experience with them. I will say that I personally don't care what house a girl is in. If she has a head on her shoulders and a moral center, she is good in my book.

By: IIIIIIIII
by: ^Apr 13, 2014 11:09:42 PM

FYI girls don't like guys to ask them last minute. Lots of girls will turn a guy down not because they have something better to do but because the guy hasn't thought enough about the girl to ask her sooner. So if you really respect the girls you mention, asking them last minute to a function isn't right.

By: ^
by: IIIIIIIIIApr 16, 2014 12:10:54 AM

It's more a issue of when events end that I have little to no control over will end. Without giving too much away my schedule outside of rigid lecture times is today, tomorrow, and sometime this week. Getting a call at 10 pm on a Sunday is normal.

By: IIIIIIIII
#3  by: Frat   

APhi, DG, GPB

By: Frat
by: ^May 4, 2014 4:26:06 PM

Definately APhi then DG we don't do GPB they get a little weirdly obsessed

#4  by: Frat   

APhi DG AXO GPB

#5  by: Say no   

To GPB

By: Say no
#6  by: Ehh   

My house doesn't do those houses

By: Ehh
by: Well...May 16, 2014 3:33:32 PM

That is hilarios. I am sure you are a guy. Really. I believe that you AREN'T a girl acting snotty. Truly.

By: Well...
#7  by: Frat   

GPB only if I'm drunk

by: ^May 18, 2014 10:38:25 AM

Not even then my friend

by: ^May 20, 2014 10:53:48 PM

Agreed gotta go AChiO!

#8  by: Fact finder   

True

By: Fact finder
#9  by: Bump   

Notice it says MIDDLE

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.