By: Sororityview
by: Greek expertFeb 12, 2023 1:46:33 AM

Agree and big gap after Lambda

By: Greek expert
by: LmaoMar 28, 2023 4:49:03 PM

bro what

By: Lmao
#2  by: Nah   

I wouldn’t put Lambda as #1 but also I think the top 3-4 houses can be mixed around bc of favoritism.

By: Nah
#3  by: Sororityview    

Lambdas stand out above the other so called top houses

By: Sororityview
by: HowMar 11, 2023 3:47:27 PM

In what way does lambda stick out I’m a sophomore currently and I see them equal with sig ep fiji and ato

By: How
by: Greek InsiderMar 13, 2023 12:40:58 AM

Lambda probably belongs in a group by themselves at the top and then lump Sig Ep, Beta with ATO Pike Fiji

By: Greek Insider
by: sororityviewMar 14, 2023 2:47:14 AM

as a member of the top sorority at OU I attend lot of the rush events at the so called top fraternities and without a doubt Lambda is the goal of 99% of rushees, I see the sad faces of guys passed on by Lambda and end up seeing them at become members of Fiji, Beta, Sig Ep, ATO and PIKE which are all good back up plans if Lambda passes on giving you a bid

By: sororityview
by: Greek InsiderMar 22, 2023 8:01:50 PM

Ranking is as follows
TOP TIER
Lambda

LARGE GAP
Upper middle tier
BETA/ATO/SIG EP/PIKE/FIJI ( all about the same)

MIDDLE TIER
DELT/SIG CHI/SIG NU

REST

#4  by: Wtf   

This is cap asf idk where all the lambda as number 1 is coming from. Last year their rush was terrible they got 38 guys and half were weird asf. This year during rush they pretty much did the same thing ato did the year before and the same thing pike and kappa sig did and gave a bid to anyone who wasn’t slightly autistic during house tours. Don’t get me wrong they are in the top tier however I would put them on the same level as beta and put sig ep and Fiji above them because their pledge classes the past 2 years have been way more selective. The upperclassmen carry their fraternities reputation and I’d argue that underclassmen at OU are way more important because after sophmore year you don’t really care. Also their parties and darties aren’t anything special at all.

By: Wtf
by: Greek InsiderMar 22, 2023 7:57:50 PM

Sorry you were shown the door instead of a bid but everyone can’t get a bid otherwise everyone would be Lambda

by: SNApr 1, 2023 12:16:57 AM

I know for a fact just about 100% of Lambda PC had bids from Sig Ep, Fiji, ATO, Beta and all choose Lambda. Whereas NONE of the PC from aforementioned houses were lucky enough to get a Lambda bid.

By: SN
#5  by: Nah   

who likes lambda? I’ve never heard a girl say that’s her favorite house. People like okie more than them

By: Nah
by: lambda?Mar 29, 2023 11:49:26 PM

Most of the girls in the houses I know think LXA is a pretty middle house. Most of them are going to grow up (if they ever do) to be coaches or some other kind of low level job. You won't seem many pre-law or pre-med or engineering guys in that house. I guess it depends on how you see your future

By: lambda?
#6  by: Greek Expert   

CORRECT RANKING

LAMBDA

SIGEP, BETA
ATO, PIKE, FIJI

DELT, SIG CHI, SNU

KSIG, DU, PHI DELT
PIKAPP, ASIG, PHI PSI

By: Greek Expert
#7  by: a girl   

drop Sig Ep and Beta Lambda should be at the top by themselves, SigEp and Beta just are not on the same level as Lambda and belong with ATO, Pike , Fiji

By: a girl
by: SNApr 6, 2023 5:37:49 PM

Looks good

By: SN
#8  by: Greek Expert   

Bump this

By: Greek Expert
#9  by: Haha   

Lambda is no where being #1. They are fourth at best. Without Sig Ep no one would even go to their dartys and they never throw an actual good party. I’ve never heard a girl say that lambda is their favorite house lol.
The real rank should be
Sig Ep, Ato, Beta (can go anyway)
Lambda, Fiji, Pike (can go anyway)

By: Haha
#10  by: Sooner   

Bump this

By: Sooner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.