facebook

AlphaPhi Supports Abuser?!

by: AlphaPhi

I heard Alpha Phi is supporting the KappaSig abuser. They showed up at his hearing to support him. I hope AlphaPhi releases a statement in support of the victim and denouncing the abuser.

Posted By: AlphaPhi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Ugh   

AlphaPhi be better than this!!! Women support women!!!

By: Ugh
by: WowOct 24, 2020 4:41:53 PM

Not alpha phis apparently.

By: Wow
by: Truth HurtsJan 13, 2021 5:23:18 PM

STOP spreading lies! You are a CU NT . That Cu my should be jailed for false reporting and you all should be sued for defamation and kicked out of school. You are all nothing but slu ts looking for a cat/fight

By: Truth Hurts
#2  by: Alpha Phi   

His sister is Alpha Phi, but she should not be supporting an abuser. How would she feel if this happened to her!

By: Alpha Phi
#3  by: AXO   

#WeStandWithOutSister
Stop domestic violence! Until 1 in 3 becomes none in 3!

By: AXO
#4  by: wft   

bump - noticing a lot of deleted comments right now

By: wft
by: Yo Oct 26, 2020 11:27:06 AM

They deleted more comments to this since last night - not helping, alpha phi

By: Yo
#5  by: Bruh   

F aphi

By: Bruh
#6  by: Ugh   

Shame

By: Ugh
#7  by: Square   

Bump

By: Square
#8  by: Um   

Bump bc they deserve it

By: Um
by: Just stopOct 27, 2020 9:44:22 AM

This is disgusting. Using a horrible situation to fit your personal agenda is disgusting. This says more about you than the house you are determined to bring down.

By: Just stop
by: ActuallyOct 27, 2020 1:13:46 PM

I’m not advocating their chapter be shut down over this but I do strongly believe holding Alpha Phi accountable for their public support of a known abuser should be a part of everyone’s personal agenda. They need to acknowledge the harm they are causing and their silence is pretty damning.

By: Actually
by: season 10Oct 27, 2020 1:20:01 PM

there are alpha phis that have shown strong support for the perpetrator and there are alpha phis that have not denounced the actions of the alpha phis that supported him - everyone is complicit.

if there are any alpha phis out there that will take a stand against what their sisters did - please do and all this will start to resolve itself, but until it does, alpha phi is what is disgusting.

we know not all of of them are this horrible, but they need to show it.

By: season 10
#9  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#10  by: stop trying to bump   

Stop trying to bump alpha phi truth down

By: stop trying to bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.