facebook

miss ms pageant

by: !!

For you out of state people who didn't see the pageant tonight or for those of you who didn't watch -- Miss University, France Beard, got 1st runner up at the Miss Mississippi Pageant tonight! She is a Kappa Delta. I thought she did amazing and personally thought she should have won, but the new Miss Mississippi (Miss University of Southern Mississippi) did fabulous as well. I am so proud of France and how well she represented our school!! Hotty Toddy!!!!!

Posted By: !!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

you should tell her that rather than posting it on greek rank.

By: .
by: !!Jun 29, 2015 4:13:57 PM

I don't know her personally

By: !!
#2  by: Pageant PNM   

Apparently some of you guys didn't notice, but a lot of girls (especially here in the south) are interested/participate in pageantry myself included. One of the main concerns that I have when joining a sorority in the fall is being a part of a group of girls that are like me. I'm competing in Miss Mississippi USA in the fall and It's important to me to know that my sisters will be there and understand what I'm going through come October. That being said I'm extremely pleased to see that there are KD's who have the same hobby as I do. (And yes I know Miss Mississippi USA is a Delta Gamma)

Congratulations! :)

By: Pageant PNM
by: WhateverJun 29, 2015 8:16:04 AM

There are pagent girls in EVERY sorority! If you chose a sorority based on how many pagent girls are in it, you better choose phi mu.

If you choose a sorority based on pretty girls, you better choose xo or Ddd.

If you choose a sorority based in academics, dg or kd would be good fits.

If you choose a sorority based on wild party girls, kappa or pi phi will be for you.

HOWEVER, do not base your impression of a sorority based on just one girl.

By: Whatever
by: HAHA Jun 29, 2015 10:40:34 AM

You're whole post sounds like you might as well tell everyone your name so we can take you off our list. If you wanna be a KD because of ONE girl, you've got this whole thing messed up. I know at least one pageant girl in every sorority. And by the way, you apparently don't know everything because Miss MS USA is a Phi Mu alum. :)

By: HAHA
by: PersonJun 29, 2015 10:41:32 AM

Miss MS USA is a Phi Mu I thought?

By: Person
#3  by: !!   

OMG y'all I'm so sorry! I am a PNM I didn't realize that this would look badly on anyone. I just thought she did really good and I figured some people who don't live in MS would be interested in knowing that Miss University got 1st runner up. And since this is greek rank I said what sorority she was in. I'm really sorry I didn't know this would be taken badly!

And I also didn't mean to make the girl who won look bad either! She did amazing and really deserved it, but everybody has a favorite if they care about and watch a pageant and a part of the reason that France Beard was my favorite was because she was representing my future school. Again I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to offend anyone!

by: what'sJun 29, 2015 1:44:23 PM

Your name? I want to add you as a friend on Facebook :-)

By: what's
by: !!Jun 29, 2015 3:01:50 PM

Katina Macklemore, Thank you !!!

by: !!Jun 29, 2015 4:12:49 PM

^^^that wasn't me\n\n\n\n\nWow how I wish I had never posted this. I didn't realize this would cause so much drama!

by: !!!Jun 29, 2015 4:13:34 PM

I can't find you :( what a shame.

By: !!!
#4  by: Wow   

This post really touched a nerve! A couple of jealous mean girls out there, I see! Why don't you tell us YOUR names and your Greek affiliation so we can make sure to steer clear of YOU!!!!

By: Wow
#5  by: hahaha   

If the OP was really trying to make KD look great, she would have also included that the 3rd Alternate, Ivey Swan, was a KD here too!!\n\n\n\n\n

By: hahaha
#6  by: @!! not smart   

Do not ever list your name on Greek Rank. We now know who you are even though you've taken down your Facebook page.

By: @!! not smart
by: !!Jun 29, 2015 6:37:54 PM

That wasn't me who posted that name. I have no clue who Katina Macklemore is, if it's even a real person! I looked up that name on fb too and didn't find anything, so I guess you'll see that I'm not lying when no one goes through rush with that name....I would NEVER post my name on this website, ever.

#7  by: lol   

this post seemed harmless... wow guys...

for starters, how is it surprising that a kd is patting herself on the back for being in the same sorority as a contestant? is it really that shocking to cause drama?

second, there were other sororities in there. i think a girl in ddd, xo, aopi, pi phi, phi mu, and dg was in there (even if they weren't from ole miss).

way to go, girls! you finally figured out that every sorority has their pageant girl

By: lol
by: okayJun 30, 2015 6:41:22 AM

The OP is not a KD (wink) and her name is not Katina (wink,wink) she has said so many times.

By: okay
by: @okay Jun 30, 2015 9:30:29 AM

Okay, sure we believe the OP is not a KD (wink) and her name is not Katina (wink, wink).

LOL!

American Idol is on campus this week. Maybe KD can convince them how special they are!

By: @okay
#8  by: Okay   

So let me get this straight: at Ole Miss it's not okay to promote your sorority by giving a sweet shout out to a sister who is doing great things, but it's absolutely fine to disparage other sororities by writing scathing negative attacks in an effort to keep them down? That's just messed up.

By: Okay
by: Yes!Jun 30, 2015 1:43:39 PM

You are correct. It is better to be humble than to put yourself in a position to be criticized.

By: Yes!
by: WowJun 30, 2015 11:25:04 PM

Wow KD! Do you feel better now getting all that off your chest.

By: Wow
by: GoshJul 1, 2015 8:25:48 AM

I'd pay money to find out what sororities these mean girls are in so I could drop them! I thought sisterhood was all about supporting each other. And I don't know why the ideals of sisterhood wouldn't extend to other sororities as well. I'm really hoping this is just one girl with an axe to grind against KD and doesn't represent the entire Greek system at ole miss.....

By: Gosh
by: HahaJul 1, 2015 8:31:55 AM

It's just about every sorority on campus has an ax to grind with KD! They stick to themselves and don't really socialize with other sororities. They act way way too competitive, when the Greek system should be fun. (You got that one right). I sincerely hope that you get a bid to KD, because if you want to cut sororities based on who doesn't like KD, you will be left with no other options.

By: Haha
by: ^^^^. I agree!Jul 1, 2015 9:19:45 AM

Amen!

By: ^^^^. I agree!
by: @Gosh Jul 1, 2015 10:03:48 AM

Tell us your name we want to drop you too. You KD lover, you.

By: @Gosh
#9  by: Diff pnm   

Why do people hate KD? And how are they considered top tier than?

By: Diff pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.