facebook

ua'19

by: ..

I'm scared because all the girls on the ua Facebook page for the class of 2019 are like really gorgeous with perfect bodies. And they scare me :(

Posted By: ..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

Ummmm I think you posted this on the wrong page......this is the Ole Miss page not the Alabama page.

By: LOL
#2  by: LOL   

and you're just trying to stir up drama anyways! Greek rank is not the website to come on to tell everyone how self conscious you are! If you aren't happy with how you look, then try to fix it. Exercise these next few months so you will feel a little more confident. I promise you, not everyone that will be rushing at Alabama (or Ole Miss) will be drop dead gorgeous with perfect bodies. You aren't the only one who doesn't look like you just walked out of a Victoria Secret catalog! You need to go into recruitment feeling confident with yourself otherwise actives are going to see that your self conscious. Wear outfits that make you feel good in your skin. Don't come on here and complain about how you think everyone on the UA'19 fb page is perfect, because they aren't and I can guarantee that most of those girls feel self conscious about themselves and look at other girls on there and say the same thing that you're saying right now.Don't worry about it!

By: LOL
#3  by: Ummm   

I suggest you get some therapy before heading to campus. Not trying to be mean, but your post reeks of insecurity. We will be able to smell your issues from 100 feet away!

Anyone posting their insecurities on a random website looking for validation needs help.

I'm not trying to be mean. You need a boost of self confidence that a sorority will be unable to provide you! The girls in your dorm will eat you alive before classes even start!

By: Ummm
#4  by: dear pnm,   

Wow y'all are all extremely rude. I'm so sorry that you're scared, but you shouldn't be. everyone has something unique to them that makes them stand out so just find that thing and showcase it to the best of your abilities. Also, I hope and pray you get into a better house than any of these other girls commenting on here

By: dear pnm,
by: ActiveJun 29, 2015 11:27:32 PM

The girls who have commented on here are probably in good houses. You probably have no idea what you're talking about.

Why a girl who's not going to Ole Miss is posting on here is stupid and a cry for attention. If a girl is that desperate to hear "OMG no, you're special" from an anonymous website that is known for hurting feelings. If this is her idea of a great way to get attention and compliments then no one will want her. She's desperate and she's probably going to sit down during rush and be quiet because "Hey!! She might think I'm shy and feel sorry for me!". These kind of girls are not new. Girls like her will get into a bottom tier or bidless. NO house wants a girl like this

By: Active
#5  by: olemissactive   

Sorry that we are tired of trying to make a PNM online who isn't even going to Ole Miss feel better @dearpnm. Usually I'd say exactly what you are saying, but posts like this is ridiculous.
If a PNM is this insecure, we can tell. Sorry but I'm so tired of trying to cheer up a girl on GreekRank who is just waiting to hear the same thing all sorority girls are telling her "you're unique", "we'll love you", "have confidence"! ALL of those statements are true, but we are so tired of saying it ON A WEBSITE!!!
These girls are looking for attention, and this particular one posted on the Ole Miss page so she can say that Bama girls are pretty while she fishes for compliments that we can't honestly give her because this is a WEBSITE

By: olemissactive
#6  by: embarrassed   

Although there are nicer ways to say it, most of the girls on here aren't wrong. I'm embarrassed to say I'm in Greek life with girls who don't know how to be kind to others, but they're right, don't worry about other people and don't go looking for compliments. You'll be fine if you have confidence in yourself.

By: embarrassed
by: ^Jul 1, 2015 10:56:05 AM

It's not that sorority girls on here aren't nice, it's just that it's annoying that a girl who isn't going to Ole Miss is posting on our site and she's fishing for compliments. Usually we're pretty nice on here, but not to girls who are posting on a bunch of different pages and are looking for attention.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.