facebook

bidding

by: wondering

Do some active members in sororities have more of a say than others during the bid process? (i.e. younger or older members, holding a position, etc)

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmmm   

Every chapter is different, some chapters the actives don't even really have a say in the voting process. In mine, older members, or active members that we want more of when we're looking for a pnm, are paired with the pnms that we want more of. So in a way I guess they are given more of a say as they are able to persuade and rush better girls but it's a question you'll never really be able to get an answer on from here, or even if you are able to get into a house at Ole Miss. It's just too many different ways to vote that are considered secret in all the different sororities.

By: hmmm
#2  by: Well   

Can't really say, and neither should anyone else.

Voting procedures are secret and should remain secret. You will find out how your sorority votes after you are initiated.

By: Well
#3  by: My sorority   

Sophomores have more say so than any one else.

Juniors and seniors really only care if they have friends coming through.

By: My sorority
#4  by: Only   

In my sorority, sophomores do most of the rushing. Juniors and seniors will only rush if they know a girl going through.

We only vote on those girls we actually rush. If we don't know you, we won't vote either way

By: Only

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.