facebook

hoddy toddy :)

by: rush

So I'm a senior and really want to rush next year. I tend to wear lots of Lilly and J.Crew. I've grown up around white people my whole life but I'm black. Do you think I would have trouble getting a bid? Thanks (:

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

As long as you were involved, have a good GPA, and have a great personality you will not have any trouble!!! Good luck with recruitment, girl! :D

By: :)
by: go rebsMar 29, 2015 11:03:17 PM

lots of people told me I would be dropped from older rows. Is that true? Thanks! :)

By: go rebs
by: ??Mar 30, 2015 9:08:32 AM

How rude!!
Well, you would be dropped by top tier sororities if you don't have connections. That's kinda the biggest factor.

By: ??
#2  by: Yes   

Yes, you will have much, much more trouble with the older rows though they have such a bad reputation with that they may just give you a bid just for the heck of it so they don't look like Alabama. Just look around in parties and see for yourself which house makes you feel welcome and not like you're being judged, or even invited back, just for your skin color. It is true the lower tier sororities get most (if not all most years)of the women of color who go through rush. Just keep your head high, you know your worth so don't let people you don't know determine it for you! :) good luck chica!

By: Yes
#3  by: hahahahaha   

you really want to rush next year? well according to the alabama greek rank, you're already committed to alabama and you want to rush there. stop wasting our time with posts on multiple school's threads that are filled with lies

By: hahahahaha
#4  by: Actuve   

Seems like a troll to me since this is exact same post was on alabama greek rank.... Lol

By: Actuve
#5  by: well   

If the only thing going for you is that you wear Lilly and J.Crew than we would drop you first round,. Really how shallow can you be?

By: well
#6  by: Lol   

First, no one even wears Lily or jcrew here. Also, yes you will have a hard time and you will not get a bid from a top tier.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.