facebook

pnms!!!!

by: Rebs

PNMs for fall 15- start cleaning up social media, making your accounts public, and liking sorority social media feeds. Members are already scoping out PNMs, forming opinions, and making lists. It's a bit scary but a whole lot of exciting. Make sure you're a name that gets remembered through recruitment (in a good way) between the 1400 girls going through!!! It will mean a lot in making a perfect first impression! Also, start getting a feel for actives and the house through social media creeping. You'll feel 10x less stressed during recruitment.

Posted By: Rebs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not OP   

Also, contact any actives you know about staying for spring parties. This is SO important. We love having girls stay with us and showing them off at dinner and then at the fraternity's party. You'll meet so many actives and pnms

By: Not OP
by: ^Feb 26, 2015 4:24:53 PM

You can bring it up. We're highly encouraged to have girls stay with us for spring parties. She'd probably be happy to have you come, especially if she doesn't have any other girls staying. I think all the parties are fun. But they'll be more fun if she has guy friends in that fraternity. So you can ask which weekend and party works best for her!

By: ^
#2  by: Yes!   

Totally agree with OP. As a member of a sorority, I look at some of the girl's social media and I cannot stress how much you need to clean up your social media. Also, the spring parties will be a great way to get involved early but if you can't come then it's not the end of the world! But social media is really important! Like sorority pages and let us see your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

By: Yes!
by: ??Mar 2, 2015 12:59:27 PM

What if you don't have pics of alcohol in your hand but a boy does

By: ??
by: Remove itMar 2, 2015 3:10:55 PM

Remove any pic with alcohol in it! Even if it is just sitting on a table in front of you! Seriously.

By: Remove it
by: @ ??Mar 2, 2015 3:16:45 PM

DELETE! I promise you need to delete it. My sorority doesn't even allow activer to have alcohol in our pics. Not even in our tagged pics. For us, solo and styrofoam cups are fine. But for you, I'd play it safe and delete or crop next time.

By: @ ??
#3  by: ?   

I see pictures very often on Facebook and Instagram of actives holding alcohol in its original bottle (not in a red solo cup or styrofoam cup) or it being in the background.. I see lots of posts saying that most Ole Miss sororities don't allow their girls to do that but I see it all the time??

By: ?
#4  by: Is    

It a must to have your social media public?! I mean its not that I'm trying to hide anything at all I just don't want just anyone seeing what I'm doing and where I hang out

By: Is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.