facebook

springparties

by: OleMiss

Would you recommend that PNMs come to the spring parties? I thought that the current students would be annoyed that there's a bunch of highschoolers at their parties.

Posted By: OleMiss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Attend!   

We love when high school seniors come visit and the spring parties are the perfect opportunity for you to meet lots of us before classes start the next fall!

Just be careful, we are looking for reasons to love you AND to hate you! A good visit will earn you a coveted bid, a bad visit will get you cut from our lists.

By: Attend!
by: OPJan 14, 2015 8:08:47 PM

Can we drink and the parties just as long as we keep it under control?

By: OP
#2  by: Op   

So excited to be a future Ole Miss student, will definitely be there in the spring to meet new people. My hometown sucks.

By: Op
#3  by: when    

is the first spring party?

By: when
by: Spring party dates Jan 15, 2015 10:46:23 PM

ΣΧ Groundhog day: feb 21
KA Hayseed: april 11
ΚΣ South seas: april 18
ΣΝ Woodstock: april 25

By: Spring party dates
by: OlemissJan 15, 2015 10:52:25 PM

What is south seas about?

By: Olemiss
#4  by: Olemiss   

And Groundhog Day? What would you wear to that?

By: Olemiss
by: @olemiss Jan 15, 2015 11:29:27 PM

South Seas is beach and hawaiin attire. You can wear anything within that range.

Groundhog Day is similar to Hayseed.

By: @olemiss
#5  by: skip hayseed   

Very lame party

By: skip hayseed
by: HaJan 16, 2015 10:36:43 AM

If anything, skip south seas and groundhog day.

By: Ha
#6  by: ?   

what are the dates for Phi Delt, ATO, and SAE? and Pike while we're at it

By: ?
#7  by: @OP   

By the way your post was written I'm assuming you are a girl. My recommendation is to come to the parties and meet as many sorority girls as you can. This is the time to network. However, I would recommend not drinking for two reasons: 1. It is very easy to get caught up in the party atmosphere and over indulge. It happens every year. 2. There is double standard for PNMs and Actives. This double standard continues into pledgeship. Pledges are brought to standards and their "crime" is so often less than those of the standards committee. So many girls get fed up with this BS and end up dropping their sorority by the time they are juniors.

By: @OP
#8  by: pnm   

Are the spring parties during the day or at night?

By: pnm
by: AllJan 16, 2015 3:09:24 PM

Day kinda thing

By: All
#9  by: yes   

feel free to come, but DONT hook up with any guys. number one way to get on a girls bad side.

By: yes
#10  by: Do   

You have to get invited to spring parties?

By: Do

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.