facebook

why?

by: Tri Delta

This may come as a shock to some... but after observing their new PC I don't really seem to understand why they are still considered "top tier"? I know its just a phrase... I get it. However, what makes these girls so special? They don't have the looks.. Chi O, KD, Kappa definitely won those girls over in recruitment. Even basing it on their past reputations, yes they are involved on campus but most of our sororities are excluding a few (Theta, ADpi). I wish these girls weren't so stuck on their past reputations because this year they didn't get the best (whether they will recognize it or not).

Posted By: Tri Delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Awwww    

I'm so sorry they cut you, but that is no reason to come on here and publically rail against them!

Don't even try to say you cut them, or whatever you tell yourself when you look on the mirror, but anyone on campus can see for their own eyes what's what.

By: Awwww
by: Agree...Oct 22, 2014 7:50:27 PM

I happen to agree with the original post somewhat. I think they rely on past pledge classes to maintain their top status on campus.... mainly for recruitment purposes, but what chapter doesn't? They got a really good pledge class this fall, maybe not as good as others but they still have gorgeous girls!

By: Agree...
#2  by: Gosh   

Agreed. Take your drama elsewhere. Tri delts don't deserve your rantings.

By: Gosh
by: HahaOct 23, 2014 11:15:56 AM

Oh sweetie. Nobody deserves it...but when it's the truth, you can't avoid it...

By: Haha
#3  by: Naw!   

The pp needs to quit agreeing with herself. This is needless drama.

By: Naw!
by: I agreeOct 22, 2014 9:13:09 PM

With what she said

By: I agree
#4  by: Haha   

How many times is the original poster going to come on here and agree with herself? We get it! Tri delt cut you and you got your feelings hurt! Get over it and move on.

By: Haha
by: hummOct 22, 2014 9:49:20 PM

I disagree

By: humm
by: Not opOct 23, 2014 2:58:53 AM

And I still agree with her! Sorry tri delt!

By: Not op
by: truthOct 23, 2014 7:54:37 AM

Well, we all agree to disagree

By: truth
#5  by: Yes   

Honestly I have no idea there new pledge class is rough I feel bad for the good ones in it this year because it sucks

By: Yes
by: HonestlyOct 23, 2014 11:41:10 AM

Honestly, I think you need a better command of basic grammer. One should know by now the difference between "there" and "their". Run on sentences also make it difficult to get your point across.

By: Honestly
by: Grammer?Oct 23, 2014 11:53:29 AM

Turn that finger around and point it at yourself, missy!

By: Grammer?
#6  by: Darn it   

This site needs spell check!!!

By: Darn it
#7  by: Don't slot   

Don't a lot of kds drop, like haven't some of their best girls...like darby fallon

By: Don't slot
#8  by: Pathetic   

Y'all are pathetic! Good grief! Jealous much?

By: Pathetic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.