facebook

rankings

by: Not so new

Ddd clearly on top

Xo and KD very good pledge classes as usual

DG had another impressive year.

Kkg and phi mu would have had a better pledge class if they hadn't taken so many pledge additions. Too many girls will ruin a good pledge class.

Pi phi. What happened. You are the only house house not bragging about your new members. No worries, you can train them.

ADPi, aopi. Great additions

Theta. Sorry. Better luck next year.

Posted By: Not so new
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Sigma chi pledge   

After our swap with ddd I have to agree. Never seen so many beautiful girls in one room before!

If all the sororities are like this, freshman year should be one for the books.

By: Sigma chi pledge
by: Yes we noticedSep 29, 2014 10:37:21 AM

My favorites.

By: Yes we noticed
by: WellOct 7, 2014 1:35:16 PM

To be perfectly fair, you have to admit that even Tri Delt took a few "Legacies". Not enough to really affect the overall quality if their newest pledge class, but still.....

By: Well
#2  by: DG   

They're ruined. It's the harsh truth. So-so pledge classes bring down a once great (though still not top) sorority.

By: DG
by: K.Sep 26, 2014 10:05:57 AM

Your opinion isn't the gospel truth. Still the most involved and one of the smartest houses.

By: K.
#3  by: Yes   

DDD did loose some girls pref doesn't mean they didn't still get the best pledge class

By: Yes
by: YesSep 26, 2014 12:55:53 PM

So true!

By: Yes
by: yes they didSep 28, 2014 9:57:05 PM

yes! DDD got the best pledge class

By: yes they did
#4  by: agree so much   

DDD clearly is the top followed by xo and kd.

By: agree so much
by: me tooSep 26, 2014 4:37:33 PM

I agree with this. Also, all the haters on here hating on DG. Some of the prettiest girls went DG. I'm assuming they had to make heavy cuts early on as well?

By: me too
#5  by: Sure sure    

ADPi did so well this year!

By: Sure sure
by: Oh yeahSep 29, 2014 12:06:19 PM

Aopi over pi phi.

ADPi next year will be your chance.

By: Oh yeah
#6  by: Ole Miss    

How is DDD "clearly on top" when they only had a 70-75% return rate throughout rush? Entire rush is a numbers game. And XO KD and KKG were constantly on top with 90-95% return rates on all nights.

By: Ole Miss
by: OohhhhSep 29, 2014 6:44:57 AM

Somebody is lying again, and obviously knows nothing. 70-75%, hahaha. Maybe Pi phi, but not DDD!

By: Oohhhh
by: reallySep 30, 2014 9:39:01 PM

okay let's be real tri delt. Everyone knows you were one of the three that had the worst return rates. We all know. You guys are the only people who still think Tri Delt is top here.

By: really
by: @Ole MissOct 2, 2014 9:49:07 AM

DDD wasn't the only sorority with low return rates, check your sources. The return rates should be a wake up call for many of the sororities!

By: @Ole Miss
by: What r u talking aboutOct 2, 2014 10:05:38 AM

Ddd had the highest return rates out of all the houses up until pref night. It was why so many of there members kept getting upset with Panhellenic for forcing them to make such heavy cuts.

It hurt them in the end with a ridiculously small number of girls at their pref parties and they got lucky in the end with only losing 19 girls to other houses.

Check your facts.

By: What r u talking about
by: check your factsOct 2, 2014 10:45:59 AM

No they didn't have the highest return rates and they didn't have as many at pref because of a combination of two things. Panh. Did make them cut high numbers based on previous years but this combined with getting cut by more girls than they ever had left them low. Deny all you want but girls cut them this year.

By: check your facts
by: @check your facts ^^^Oct 2, 2014 11:39:32 AM

You know, EVERYBODY knows that ddd has high return rates. So does xo, so does KD. Just by you saying it isn't true doesn't change the facts. I'm not a ddd, but I know their return rates are high. By you saying otherwise it just brings attention to the fact that you are jealous of them.

Please do us all a favor and quit bringing attention to them.

By: @check your facts ^^^
#7  by: Love   

Did you see all the beautiful Tri deltas yesterday? Omg! Clearly on top is an understatement.

By: Love
#8  by: Love   

Did you see all the beautiful kd's?
Clearly the best!

By: Love
by: HahaSep 28, 2014 12:31:27 PM

KD give it up. You girls are nothing but wanna bees.

By: Haha
by: HmmOct 2, 2014 5:29:18 PM

Clearly someone is jealous...and it isn't KD! Wonder who THAT could be??

By: Hmm
#9  by: Cream on top   

Tri delta is truly on top by themselves b

By: Cream on top
#10  by: Clearly   

Ddd on top

By: Clearly
by: Ha! Sep 29, 2014 6:46:55 PM

When y'all keep saying over and over DDD on top, it makes me think on top of who or what? Maybe phrase it a better way!!!

By: Ha!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.