facebook

rankings

by: Realistic

Although there has been some shake up, some people posting here have been over reacting.

Upper Top Tier (In State and Deep South)
EX
Phi Delt
Sigma Nu
KA

Lower Top Tier (the out of state top tier)

Kappa Sig
ATO
Phi Psi

Upper Middle
Pike, SAE

------ big gap------

Middle tier
Phi Tau
Sigma Pi

Bottom Middle Tier
Delta Psi
Beta

Bottom Tier Tents
Pi Kapp > Chi Psi

Posted By: Realistic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: htgirl   

Funny how only the Jackson/MS frats rank near the top! There's a big world out there, so unless you plan to live in MS for the rest of your life, you might want to take a look at who else is out there! I love this great old State, but I've met a lot of OOS boys who are hot and far more interesting than the local yodels!

By: htgirl
#2  by: So true   

I think this is spot on for now, but OOS boys are hotter and more fun. it's 2014 have some diversity,it's good for you! The new OOS boys are gorgeous and I am ready for a change of scenery!!

By: So true
#3  by: Rebs   

I would put it more like this now with the new pledge classes.

Tier 1 EX, KA, PDT, EN
Tier 2 ATO, KE
Tier 3 Pike, Phi Psi
Tier 4 Sig Pi, Beta, SAE, D Psi, Phi Tau
Tier 5 Chi Psi Pi Kapp

By: Rebs
by: CloseSep 25, 2014 9:10:58 PM

This is very close. The top houses are still the top houses. Phi Psi has certainly moved up. From what I saw, Sigma Pi was more selective in rush than Phi Psi and especially Beta and Phi Tau. Not sure what is up with SAE. Pi Kapp is probably ahead of Chi Psi.

By: Close
by: Rebs Sep 25, 2014 9:30:14 PM

Your right I think sig pi might have been a little more selective than phi psi and beta, but they took 20 less guys than both.

by: Rebs Sep 25, 2014 9:34:23 PM

Also don't think phi tau is a very good situation as many people think.

by: ^Sep 28, 2014 10:56:36 PM

move SAE up to tier 3 and then it looks good

By: ^
by: yesSep 29, 2014 11:03:40 AM

switch ATO and Kappa sig and put sae with pike and phi psi and this is good.

By: yes
by: yesSep 29, 2014 11:09:41 AM

switch ATO and Kappa sig and put sae with pike and phi psi and this is good.

By: yes
#4  by: question   

how can you say sigma pi is more selective than phi psi? they are lucky to have gotten 60 guys. they blanket bid, their quality of kids is weird and on the same level as chi psi and pi kapp. phi psi got 93 kids because they had a hell of a rush, and i was a rho alpha in another "top tier" fraternity and witnessed it.

By: question
#5  by: 2014 ole Miss Rush   

ATO, kappa Sig and Phi Psi recruited the same type of kids. Those three frats are very simular now. phi Psi had one hell of a rush with guys picking them over ATO and Kappa Sig. They are all awesome and are not all of the same ole Miss boys.

By: 2014 ole Miss Rush
by: HahahahSep 30, 2014 3:20:05 PM

No kid picked phi psi over kappa sig or ATo.

By: Hahahah
by: ^Sep 30, 2014 11:12:23 PM

this guy knows because he knows every single kid who went through rush and who they picked

By: ^
#6  by: really   

You can always tell when those fraternities that call "themselves" top tier are falling from grace. They get on here and talk about how great they are. LOL!

By: really
by: ExactlyOct 1, 2014 1:04:18 PM

Just like what's happening to tri delt hahaha

By: Exactly
by: @ reallyOct 1, 2014 1:16:02 PM

Not sure who you are talking about. Seems like Phi Psi, ATO and KE doing a good bit of talking and we all know they are not top tier..

By: @ really
by: reallyOct 1, 2014 1:24:36 PM

The only reason you don't think they are top tier, which is completely subjective is because they aren't full of Mississippi kids. You do realize you live in the toilet of the country. If it wasn't for Ole Miss, which is a great place, NOONE would even visit the state. It's really sad that all you have to hang your hat on is what fraternity you joined. At least you get to run home to mommy and daddy and let them tell you how proud they are of you that you got into a club that "you" think is in the "top". LOL

by: @ reallyOct 1, 2014 2:21:04 PM

Wow..."really" touched a nerve. You have some serious self esteem issues. Get a GRIP....and some help too.

By: @ really
by: ActuallyOct 1, 2014 4:37:37 PM

"really is right...it's people in Mississippi, the poorest state in the country, that have self esteem issues...

By: Actually
#7  by: really   

Nope, NO nerve touched here at all. You are the one with self-esteem issues. My self esteem isn't dependent on a bunch of blue blazer wearing guys from Mississippi accepting me as their friend and telling me I'm "top" tier. I'm perfectly happy.

#8  by: close   

Looks good but move Pike to lower top tier and move Phi Psi all the way down to bottom middle tier.

By: close
#9  by: Not so close    

Close, you must be a PIKE! Why do you put down other lower top or high middle frats?the top frats are always Miss boys and the few lower top have OOT boys. Some frats are moving up because Ole Miss is becoming popular with OOT kids. People at Ole Miss should be proud that our school is becoming very popular. Don't put these kids down and the frats that they represent .Phi Psi has been getting better with the last 3 pledge classes. A lot of very cool cute guys. Bottom tier??? You must be very jealous!!!

By: Not so close
by: no, not even closeOct 1, 2014 7:21:27 PM

Not a Pike and Phi Psi still sucks.

By: no, not even close
#10  by: Realistic!   

I think this list is spot on!

By: Realistic!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.