facebook

I am shocked and disgusted

by: PNM

Did ALL of the fraternities and sororities participate in that horrific counter protest
? Or are there any actually honorable?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Patriot   

You are at wrong school!!!! Try that crap somewhere else. Ole Miss loves God and Country!!!

By: Patriot
by: Not smartMay 4, 2024 7:08:08 PM

Ppl r supporting the innocent Gazans!!!!!! Only a small percentage of Gaza r actually part of Hamas. Israel is killing innocent ppl that is issue and apparently it’s difficult for u to even take a second to understand

By: Not smart
#2  by: Democrats suck   

So you’re fine with protest as long as it aligns with your opinions but not if it differs? If you really are a PNM which I seriously doubt you should look into one of those schools that focuses on gender identity and pronouns and not hurting your precious little feelings.

By: Democrats suck
#3  by: hha   

i stopped caring about the whole conflict
just ignore it n embrace the chaos

By: hha
#4  by: Leave   

You literally believe People being mean are worse than those calling for the death of their ideological enemies. This is Ole Miss not NYC. I can’t wait for Hamas to throw you off a roof

By: Leave
#5  by: in hiding   

Go back to the sewer that you crawled out of. This isn't the forum to discuss politics. I doubt that any pnm is even on this site.

By: in hiding
by: SadMay 5, 2024 12:00:18 PM

Awww do u need a safe space?

By: Sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.