facebook

Sororities to Avoid at all costs

by: Tbh

AOPi, Pi Phi, AXO and ADPi. If u end up in one of these just drop at that point

Posted By: Tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sad   

The last post made APhi look bad so now they try to save themselves by making others look bad. This is all so sad. Stop!!!!! This is a toxic website.

By: Sad
by: umMar 24, 2024 12:39:37 PM

looks like someone is a little obsessed with aphi…

By: um
#2  by: Iykyk   

Don’t group AXO with these. New doesn’t mean bad.

By: Iykyk
by: YesMar 24, 2024 12:38:41 PM

AXO is definitely on the come up

By: Yes
#3  by: Pathetic    

Out of State Does not mean low tier, there are over 500 girls in every sorority. Don't listen to this person just trying to start drama.

By: Pathetic
#4  by: insecure   

Someone is pretty insecure and jealous. Sorry you didn't end up in a sorority but that was your choice. Now you see how cute the members are, how strong the sisterhoods are, and how much fun everyone is having in their social lives, so you are bitter. You screwed up, and wanting everyone else to make the same stupid mistake so you can feel validated isn't going to help you one bit.

By: insecure
#5  by: h   

every sorority is good it just depends on what best fits you

By: h
#6  by: so..   

Hey! So this is so rude and just causes people to be self conscious for no reason. As a woman who is in a sorority but not on this list, I am so disgusted to think that one of my sisters could have possibly posted this. Seriously, this effects negatively on the sororities not posted, making PNMs think that you might be coming from a hateful and bullying house! I’d delete this post because I think it’s doing the opposite of what you think it is. You didn’t eat with this one mama 🫶

By: so..
#7  by: Don't listen!   

Don't listen to garbage like this!! All of the sororities at Ole Miss are strong and all offer the same sisterhood and experiences. Find the group that you feel the most comfortable in regardless of the letters. College is too short to be miserable in a house you don't feel comfortable in.

By: Don't listen!
#8  by: Truth   

F+CK off old man in the basement.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.