facebook

Greek life question

by: Hi

Hello! So I’m rushing in the fall and I’m so nervous. If I have good social skills, a good resume, will I at least get a chapter? I’m open minded, I know nothing about Greek life. When the PNM rush, how many of them usually don’t get a chapter? Is it likely most girls who rush get no bids? I need help please!!!

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bids!!!   

Most girls get a bid! The vast majority who don't drop out on their own. Mostly they had their heart set on a certain sorority or sororities and those dropped them, and then they wouldn't consider any other sorority so removed themselves from the process. Stick it out and focus on where you were invited back, not on where you weren't, and try not to make decisions based on emotions and what the other pnm's are doing.

By: Bids!!!
#2  by: No worries!!!   

APHI, AOPII, & the new sorority on campus basically take all people that are qualified (grades). Ole miss is a great school, & all sororities are great sororities!!! It’s amazing to be accepted into any sorority here honestly. I know a lot of people who didn’t get into any

By: No worries!!!
#3  by: RushTipsFromAnActive   

Yes! The biggest way girls get dropped is bad rep or grades. Repuatation is only if you personally know girls in houses already (you kinda know if you have a bad rep or not). Biggest advise: post on baby rebs 2028 pages (lots of active dm girls and start connections with them throught it), follow all the houses on gram, dont trust any bid promices, and make connections with girls (instgram dms is the best way)

By: RushTipsFromAnActive

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.