ΔΚΕ

Posted By: c
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Enough   

Pi phi stop, sincerely everyone

By: Enough
by: !Feb 12, 2024 9:07:27 AM

They had to participate in spring recruitment shows how they don’t have enough girls even after their 250+ pledge class

By: !
by: ?Feb 12, 2024 1:30:45 PM

Pi phi's pledge class was garbage

By: ?
by: Fact Check Mar 17, 2024 9:50:25 AM

Pi Phi was not one of the sororities that had a 250+ pledge class, that was aoii and adpi

By: Fact Check
by: YeaApr 3, 2024 6:23:31 PM

Pi phi new pledge class- 224
Aopi- 216
Adpi- 226

Pi phi would you like to reevaluate that after the facts from the Greek academic report are out^?

By: Yea
by: Why do you careApr 3, 2024 10:33:24 PM

How about you just look at PiPhi’s GPA compared to others… always towards the top.
This is also the first time in several years they had a house to recruit out of due to addition.

You are insecure and sad….move on. PiPhi is happy!

By: Why do you care
by: Academic ReportApr 4, 2024 8:03:06 AM

PIPHI checks the academic report all the time....lol
They also cut for grades. Ranked 4/11 this fall. This year enrollment numbers for set for each sorority. Due to a new house they were able to grow membership.

All sororities are good. Only freshman care about this. Insecure ones. All greek life dates in every house. All sororities good at Ole Miss. The "OOS" ones have well traveled girls that went to college away from their hometown.

By: Academic Report
by: !Apr 4, 2024 1:15:22 PM

False once again^ chi o has a new house. Do you see them having to expand their pledge classes? No. Houses have variable quota. The houses that have low retention have to take the largest pledge classes. Hitting the books doesn’t seem to be helping create a sisterhood if girls keep dropping.

By: !
by: Get InformedApr 4, 2024 6:41:37 PM

Those grade report numbers look really good for Pi Phi. The grade check shows the number of girls in the pledge class at the end of a semester. Yes, Pi Phi had a larger pledge class, but it still wasn't near the size of Aoii or Adpi on bid day (both 240+, 250+ with fall semester COBs). Pi Phi has had good retention, they started out the semester with 226 and ended with 224.

By: Get Informed
by: 523Apr 4, 2024 7:37:36 PM

Just stop you will lose this battle everytime. You lost 53 girls… maybe the gpa doesn’t include reading?

By: 523
by: WhatApr 4, 2024 8:11:12 PM

Pi Phi took 4 girls in the spring. I can’t understand someone being so obsessed with another sorority. I hope you get to leave your home state of Miss at some point.

New PNMs. Stop this cycle of thinking the Miss Sororities are the best. It is just not true. Great girls everywhere.

By: What
by: huh?Apr 7, 2024 3:21:10 PM

Where did you get the number 53? I don't see that anywhere on grade report... maybe you're the one that needs reading glasses?

By: huh?
by: ReportApr 7, 2024 6:53:51 PM

Simple math, take the number you started with and subtract the number you ended with based on the report. Pi phi lost the most members it is a fact

By: Report
by: ?? WhatApr 7, 2024 7:45:37 PM

I see the total sorority size and new member size…

By: ?? What
by: How???Apr 8, 2024 9:20:59 PM

Still unclear on where your math came from... pi phi did not lose the most members - your math ain't working and that's fact

By: How???
#2  by: hydr   

ATOs placement is a little off. Put it down on the row w Beta and then there will be 5 rows and then its pretty accurate

By: hydr
#3  by: hey   

I’m not even a kappa but I feel like atp they could replace tridelt on the tier….historically yeah tridelt has been top but honestly they’ve been a little embarrassing this year…

By: hey
by: lolFeb 12, 2024 10:17:46 PM

And let's not even start about KD. I know, I know history tells us they are the best and that's the way it is just cuz this is MS but we can all see they have been taking some not so great girls. If we were really all being objective they would be 2nd tier but whatever. that's not really going to change any time soon

By: lol
#4  by: Rank   

Correct

By: Rank
#5  by: no   

switch aphi with pi phi and phi Mu and move pi phi down a level

By: no
#6  by: no   

ATO is not too and will NEVER be top…

By: no
#7  by: lmao   

Put ATO on the row w Phi Tau and then this is pretty accurate for the guys

The girls are already right

By: lmao
#8  by: accurate   

this is it!

By: accurate
#9  by: Delta   

ATO is tacky...Move it way down

By: Delta
#10  by: J   

ATO over EX and EN is crazy.

By: J

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.