Sigma Pi
Delta Psi
Phi Tau
Phi Kap

Posted By: REAL RANKS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pretty Accurate   

I would put Sig Ep at the top of the worst, above Beta. Rest is right though.

By: Pretty Accurate
by: AOPI: I agreeFeb 2, 2013 10:32:44 PM

However I think Beta and sigma Pi will jump Sig Ep by the end of next year. Sig Ep really needs to focus on bringing in a more quality pledge class next year. I have friends in all 3 fraternities and I just find that both of the pledge classes from beta and Sigma Pi are more respectful to women than Sig Ep's is. Clearly a large part of a successful fraternity is sorority relations.

By: AOPI: I agree
#2  by: Idk why   

Phi Psi is considered middle tier? They lie every year during rush claiming that they will have a all expense paid vacation to cabo.This year I heard they promised 5 swaps with sororities but they only had one with theta. Although Sig Ep is pretty sucky I'm just surprised that people on here aren't critizing Phi Psi.

By: Idk why
#3  by: Rank   

Move Sigma Nu below Sigma Chi and KA and swap Sig Ep with Phi Psi and I'd say this is pretty accurate

By: Rank
#4  by: Rank   

Move Sigma Nu below Sigma Chi and KA and swap Sig Ep with Phi Psi and I'd say this is pretty accurate

By: Rank
by: ^Feb 4, 2013 1:30:04 AM

I agree with this, plus, I would put SAE above Pike, although I did hear they had a good turnout with DJ Unk

By: ^
#5  by: If SAE    

Weren't invisible they would be ahead of PIKE.

By: If SAE
#6  by: Phi Psi   

would be bottom middle tier. They are definitely above Sig Ep; I think everyone besides Sig Ep would agree with that one. As for their spring trip to Cabo, my best friend is going on that this year so it's not a lie.

-ATO initiate

By: Phi Psi
by: ^Feb 4, 2013 10:41:27 PM

I'm not a Sig Ep, and I disagree....

By: ^
by: Sig EpFeb 5, 2013 12:40:52 AM

is 100 times better nationally than Phi Psi which means more job opportunities in the future. Keep that in mind when you pay your dues.

By: Sig Ep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.