facebook

what

by: newbie

are the reputations of each sorority on campus? not necessarily the rankings, but the reputations.

Posted By: newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okay   

cont.
Delta Gamma- known to be scary religious and annoyingly competitive, they love to win things. has the prettiest house (on the outside). known to put down and bash other sororities and try to climb their way to the top. always switches one of the top three sororities with their name so they can be named top three. other than the competitiveness they are usually very nice girls who love their chapter. very involved.
Phi Mu- known for having the "pageant girls" and "southern girls" but also have a lot of complete randoms and heavier-set girls. usually quiet and not very involved on campus. takes a mixture of in-state and out of state. also known to have ruined Theta Encore so I'm just going to leave it at that..
Kappa Kappa Gamma- puts on the best rush but always gets the wildest pledge class. probably the most fun and crazy on campus. very crazy partiers that get in trouble a lot. unfortunately they have one of the weakest sisterhoods. they can probably out-drink half of the fraternity pledges on campus. takes mostly out of state. competitive like DG and was caught in the woods filming AOPi's Theta Encore dance.

By: okay
#2  by: Those   

Reps are harsh but true

By: Those
#3  by: Seriously convinced   

that girls make obvious comments about DG and then say bad things about the others to keep this whole DG thinks they are the best thing going...because I've never heard a real DG say anything like this. And I don't think any of them are stupid enough to do either.

By: Seriously convinced
#4  by: How    

About we all make a positive list about each sorority!?

By: How
#5  by: People   

On here get so defensive!! My sorority was bashed but honestly not everyone is innocent! Just take the reps with a grain of salt and accept it and then try to bring up each sorority in a positive way

By: People

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.