facebook

axo

by: lol

its funny how axo makes their girls go on this site to self rank. every negative post on their page has a ton of down votes while all the positives ones have over 100 up votes... lol ladies, try and not make it so obvious next time

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Not just axo    

I mean if you took like 2 seconds to look at other sorority's rankings you would notice that it is happening to a lot of houses almost automatically, I'm not sure how but it's not self ranking.

By: Not just axo
by: OUchJun 2, 2015 6:46:42 AM

Ummm at least it isn't as embarrassing like AOPi.

By: OUch
#2  by: suspect   

Pretty sure AXO's are the ones always bashing aphi on this site too because they believe they can replace Aphi as top tier. Again, nice try ladies but ain't gonna happen

By: suspect
by: BroJun 5, 2015 5:13:02 AM

Obviously it is AOPi

By: Bro
#3  by: Haha   

That's actually pretty funny. Nobody looks at those rankings what a waste of time, plus it doesn't change anything hahaha

By: Haha
#4  by: @ lol   

I worry more about the person who has the time/desire to actually put the research into how many up/down votes someone has. Sheesh find something else to do

By: @ lol
by: ^Jun 6, 2015 8:59:03 AM

AOPis spend all day on this site. Just check out their page.

By: ^
#5  by: How do you know?   

I look at the posts on every single house where someone comes on and gives the lowest possible rankings and then accuses the house of self ranking. What an incredible amount of BS. It happens on every houses pages. If it happens - so what? But, how do you know?

By: How do you know?
#6  by: Joe   

Catfight

By: Joe
#7  by: Don't be   

Don't be so petty

By: Don't be
#8  by: Unhappy   

Sad

By: Unhappy
#9  by: Get a Life   

You must be kidding - are you really so preoccupied with this?

By: Get a Life
#10  by: Um   

Are you out to get AXO too now?

Why are you on here and obsessed with bashing houses? It's so annoying and looks desperate

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.