facebook

best party sorority

by: Hoosier

Which sororities have girls that like to party. I am transferring next year and want to rush and join a sorority that likes to party. Which ones at IU are the most fun? Truthfully please. I also want one who pairs with hot frats.

Posted By: Hoosier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously?   

Is this a joke trying to get people to rip apart sororities? Because if it isn't, you are delusional. Fact is sororities do not take very many sophomores, especially ones who only want to party. Get your priorities straight.

By: Seriously?
#2  by: Honestly   

You don't have as much control over recruitment as you seem to think you do.

By: Honestly
#3  by: Reply   

Don't go Greek if all you wanna do is party. It's people like you that give Greek life the negative public image that they're trying hard to reverse

By: Reply
#4  by: Yes   

Of course this is another post made so that we Greeks would say bad things about each other. Do all of you readers realize how many of these "I'm transferring" posts show upon here? It seems like there is a new one every day. We need to ignore so these posts will get pushed to the bottom.

By: Yes
by: True, butApr 25, 2015 10:51:13 AM

Greeks are always bashing other greeks on this site. What do you think the whole "ranking" system is??? A way to bash those we perceive not as "good" as us. It doesn't take a troll. If you truly mean this, then I hope you don't reply to any of the rankings bs.

By: True, but
#5  by: -   

You don't have any control of the process. Especially as a transfer, you will be lucky to get any bid. But tell all the houses you're only looking to party anyway. That should help narrow down your options right away.

By: -

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.