by: Realest

Housed chapter rankings
Pi phi/zeta/tridelt/aphi
Axo/DZ/xo/gphi
Kappa
DG/theta/axid/KD
Aopi/phi mu/AEPhi
ADPi/agd/SDT
In order in tiers. Kappa is on their own weird in between level. Not quite upper not quite middle
Unhoused chapters are in their own category I think (not necessarily worse/below housed chapters, it depends on the lifestyle of each girl) and this is my order of preference/ranking.
ASA/tpa/DphiE

Posted By: Realest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okay   

I would put Kappa and gamma phi together and move alpha phi down. Alpha phi is no longer on top.

By: okay
by: Wrong Jan 8, 2015 11:30:00 AM

False. Nice try hater. aphi is top tier. Get over yourself.

By: Wrong
by: YesJan 8, 2015 12:52:11 PM

Alpha phi needs to be moved down. Sorry but you girls are not top tier anymore.

By: Yes
#2  by: yeah, this   

Yes. This ranking I like. Agreed.

By: yeah, this
#3  by: truth   

I really don't see how Alpha Phi is considered "top" anymore. They are a strong chapter, but objectively looking at it, they really aren't at the top any more. Their philanthropy is average. ZTA, AXiD, DG and ASA do way more with philanthropy. APhi's grades are very average. Their house (along with Tri Delts) in on the small side and kind of out of date. They are in the top third looks wise.

Yes, they will make quota and they will be sought after by PNMs, but to say they are heads and shoulders about the rest just isn't true.

By: truth
by: GuyJan 9, 2015 8:58:14 PM

Alpha Phi has very good grades(better than Zeta), and their philanthropy is just as good as Pi Phi's and Tri Delt's. And I don't know how you can knock their looks their juniors have the hottest PC on campus. By far the best house to pair with. I don't know who keeps knocking Alpha Phi, but it's totally uncalled for.

By: Guy
by: andJan 9, 2015 8:59:57 PM

Grades and philanthropy?

These don't count towards rankings.

By: and
by: uhhh Jan 9, 2015 11:39:37 PM

Nice try ASA... you ladies do like nothing with philanthropy. DPhiE raised more money than you for IUDM. Do you even have a philanthropy event?

By: uhhh
by: @and this is GuyJan 10, 2015 12:17:09 AM

i was simply responding to what the commenter who said they had whatever grades and a whatever philanthropy

By: @and this is Guy
by: GuysJan 10, 2015 12:18:29 AM

The best philanthropy behind Zetas is Tridelts! They raised the 2nd highest amount of money out of all the sororities. Do not clump that with a phi and pi phi

By: Guys
#4  by: agree   

with this!

By: agree
#5  by: so   

Obviously you're not a PNM, since you wouldn't have had the chance to visit all of the chapters yet this morning. You do seem to know about greek life, so I'm assuming you're in a chapter, meaning your ranking means absolutely nothing. Let the PNM's decide and don't try to make your chapter look better. If you have to do this to recruit, I feel bad for you. My guess is that's you're either in DZ or ASA because there is no way DZ is on the same level as ChiO or (lol) better than Kappa, and you knocked AXiD down lower than they should be because you feel threatened by them for pairs. Plus DZs sleep with each other in shared beds (awkward). Also ASA is arguably the worst unhoused chapter when looking at chapter philanthropy, other chapters' philanthropy involvement, campus involvement, grades, sisterhood, cycling, looks, and growth in the time they've been here. DPhiE has been here less than a year and they're already stronger than you and I would not have guessed ASA has only been here ONE year less than TPA, I would have guessed way more because of a lack of organization.

By: so
by: YesJan 10, 2015 2:02:34 AM

DZ is all over this site once again. You'll never be above XO or AXO and honestly you're no better than kappa or Gphi.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.