facebook

unhoused sororties

by: Pnm

Do you think any of them will be getting a house anytime soon. And if anyone of you guys are on here I was wondering what you guys do for living? Like do you all just live in the same dorm or apartments or anything?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: houses   

As of right now the only chapter planning on a house in the next three years is Sigma Kappa. At their presentation, they discussed it at length. They will buy a lot as soon as the new chapter is initiated sometime in the spring of 2016.

By: houses
#2  by: unhoused   

Normally what the unhoused fraternities do is bunch brothers into houses on the same or nearby blocks so you live with about five brothers in the house and are in close proximity to a larger number. I've heard rumors of a few looking to get houses including sigma kappa, pi kappa alpha, and tau kappa epsilon.

By: unhoused
by: unhousedDec 8, 2014 6:29:19 AM

Sororities tend to do the same things as I mentioned above for fraternities and I also included the fraternities RUMORED to be moving towards getting a house.

#3  by: 123   

Yes... you find a place to live on your own.

By: 123
#4  by: unhoused   

Coming from a sister, we do have a housing fund and it is our plan to get a house, though we are told that it will probably not be while we are here. We have a housing chair that helps sisters find places to live. Currently I live with 20+ of my sisters. If you want to know what chapter, you'll have to ask chapters about housing info during 22 party.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.