facebook

sophomore rushing a sorority in the spring?

by: sophomore

Okay, guys, be honest... How hard is it to get a bid being a sophomore? I am super involved on campus and SOOO excited to rush, but I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage. Thanks for your input!

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

You will always be a geed

By: haha
#2  by: no worries   

No disadvantaged being a sophomore. GOOD LUCK! Just be friendly and outgoing during recruitment and try to make connections with the girls!

By: no worries
#3  by: sophomore   

I know lots of girls who rush as sophomores and have been successful. Just keep an open mind and don't get your heart set on a particular house. Good luck!!

By: sophomore
#4  by: good luck   

its extremely hard to rush here being a freshman.... being a sophomore will give you a disadvantage. I am not trying to be mean whatsoever, but I am just being honest with you. If you're absolutely gorgeous and perfect, you'll be more than good because most of these houses base their girls solely off of looks which is unfortunate. But this school is known to have a difficult rush, so all I am saying is just keep that in mind. I really hope it goes well for you though, good luck!!

By: good luck
#5  by: good luck   

its extremely hard to rush here being a freshman.... being a sophomore will give you a disadvantage. I am not trying to be mean whatsoever, but I am just being honest with you. If you're absolutely gorgeous and perfect, you'll be more than good because most of these houses base their girls solely off of looks which is unfortunate. But this school is known to have a difficult rush, so all I am saying is just keep that in mind. I really hope it goes well for you though, good luck!!

By: good luck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.