facebook

last hope

by: PotentialPNM2

Like potentialpnm, I am also wondering about informal/snap bidding, etc. I had an almost perfect rush, a full 3 party, and then no bid. Yes, it was world crushing. Would all of the house have given out their snap bids/informal information already, or should I wait a few more days and see if I hear anything? I know a lot of girls in almost every house and they said not to lose all hope yet. I'm thinking if any girls were to drop, it would be after this weekend?

Posted By: PotentialPNM2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: who knows   

you might still have a chance especially if you said you know a lot of members

By: who knows
#2  by: ..   

ask your rhogam. dont ask on here.

By: ..
#3  by: yeah   

^^ they are right, but rhogams will might just give you a cookie cutter version of whatever they think will make you feel better without getting your hopes up for something so uncommon if you really do think you have a chance just be verbal about it with your friends who are sisters and if there is a shot they will tell you

By: yeah
#4  by: seriously   

By Sunday all of the new members will have to pay their first bills. Those who can't pay or whose parents decide they aren't going to pay, will drop no later than Sunday. Most of them have already dropped. If you don't hear anything by Tuesday it's not going to happen. I would check out DPhiE before the 29th and they chose their girls.

By: seriously
#5  by: meee   

really hope you get into a sorority. keep asking around and have friends mention it to their houses

By: meee
#6  by: Sorority girl   

Curious, what were your last 3 houses?

By: Sorority girl
#7  by: Hiiiii   

I have no idea why you would come here to ask this if you know so many sorority members. Obviously you weren't their first choice if you didn't get a bid in the first place or they haven't asked you already for any openings. Maybe you should try doing the new sorority.

By: Hiiiii
by: ok...Jan 26, 2014 6:00:34 PM

Yes, i will. Thanks!

By: ok...
by: @HiiiiiJan 26, 2014 9:39:10 PM

she probably is asking here because nagging friends in sororities for a snap bid might be seen as desperate and maybe she is already feeling a little inadequate. I don't blame her for wanting to find out some info anonymously before she puts herself out there yet again with the possibility of being rejected by friends. try to have a little compassion here. we all had to rush and you're ignorant and self-centered if you can't admit that the system is unfair to a lot of girls.

By: @Hiiiii
by: ^^^Jan 26, 2014 10:45:23 PM

^^^
Whoever this person is, I applaud you. Such a good point and whoever posted this is going to feel so much better reading that. Thank you.

By: ^^^
by: WowJan 27, 2014 12:03:47 AM

^^^^^ to the post that is two comments up

That's probably the nicest comment I have ever seen on this website

By: Wow
by: yesssJan 27, 2014 12:34:17 AM

we should all try to be nicer and more considerate on this website

By: yesss
by: ^^^^^Jan 27, 2014 7:00:09 AM

The moms need to go back to Greek chat

By: ^^^^^
by: AboveJan 27, 2014 8:37:17 AM

Lol.YES. They got shut out of there, so time to pretend to be college students on here. Sad.

By: Above
#8  by: done   

pretty sure youre outta time but ask your rhogam. she's the only one who will know 100%. not random people online.

By: done

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.