facebook

dphie

by: question

DPhiE sorority is coming back. Thoughts?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yay   

cant wait for them!

By: yay
#2  by: Hmm   

Just another club without a house pretending to be a sorority for the recruitment rejects

By: Hmm
by: Really?Jan 26, 2014 9:45:28 PM

You can be a great sorority without a physical building. DPhiE is welcome to campus and will be a great addition to our Greek system.

By: Really?
by: SowwyJan 26, 2014 9:56:23 PM

Not a real sorority without a house!

By: Sowwy
by: @Sowwy&HmmJan 26, 2014 10:18:22 PM

Merriam-Webster defines sorority:
a club of women; specifically : a women's student organization formed chiefly for social purposes and having a name consisting of Greek letters
Nothing about a house. nothing about pairing with fraternities. Get a new hobby, girls, because you don't seem to understand greek life enough to even be involved.
But definitely keep being rude and showing the world how nasty you can be! Let me know where it gets you to be so small-minded in the real world.

By: @Sowwy&Hmm
by: @SowwyJan 27, 2014 2:07:26 AM

Bless your heart if you think your sorority has a stronger sisterhood just because you have a house. I would rather be in my unhoused chapter than in a chapter of women like you. I hope you get your priorities straight soon.

By: @Sowwy
by: :)Jan 27, 2014 5:58:17 PM

We have a better sisterhood because we're not a club with letters.

By: :)
#3  by: LOL   

Laughing at all the people who don't get it. It's all about living in. It's obvious you don't go here. They can add every sorority but if they don't have a house people still won't want them.

By: LOL
by: YesJan 27, 2014 12:21:28 PM

Sad, but true. Sororities without houses at IU are at a major disadvantage in regards to recruitment.

By: Yes
by: HaFeb 3, 2014 10:28:33 AM

You are the kind of person that makes us all look bad.

By: Ha
by: Expansion Yes!Feb 4, 2014 8:00:40 PM

To IUB's newest chapters: IGNORE the negative, mean girl attitudes expressed in some of these posts. This individual in no way represents the majority of Greek women at IU. WE are so happy and excited about expansion and we warmly welcome our new panhel members. Thanks for taking a risk, a being founding members. Please know we are glad you are here.
And FYI to the trolls: some of the strongest Greek systems in the country do not offer chapter housing. Get over yourselves!

By: Expansion Yes!
#4  by: ^   

I guess it's hard to be the homeless ones no one else wants! I guess it makes you cranky. Stay classy, girl who couldn't get a real bid.

By: ^
#5  by: Zeta   

DPhiE killed it!! Congratulations to the new colony! Panhellenic love <3

By: Zeta
by: NoFeb 2, 2014 11:17:56 PM

You must be a DPhiE. Who do you think you are kidding? Our eyes can see what a big bunch of random rejects they are. Each new sorority gets worse and worse.

By: No
by: ZetaFeb 2, 2014 11:33:35 PM

@ No

Do you have to be so mean and nasty? I'm sure it's really difficult to be the new sorority on campus. In the end we are all Panhellenic sisters. Why can't you be supportive??

By: Zeta
by: Not exactlyFeb 3, 2014 10:35:05 AM

Oh shut up fake Zeta. The reason the new sororities don't do well is they don't have a house and will take anyone. They aren't anything like the rest of us. Simple statements of fact there.

By: Not exactly
by: <>~~~~~~~~Feb 3, 2014 11:18:38 PM

It's the truth though. Seriously, when they come here and pretend to be in other sororities and make comments like they killed it, they're just asking for it.

By: <>~~~~~~~~
#6  by: ..   

This is sad. Just because a new sorority is on campus everybody is against them? Yes they are unhoused but they are still a group of girls who have something in common that brings them together. A founding class is always a bunch of randoms but that doesn't mean they'll always be like that. Also a founding position is higher than any position a girl in a house will hold.

By: ..
by: ORLYFeb 4, 2014 8:05:57 PM

Stop. Please stop. It's these kind of stupid posts that are making people kick at you. You're new. Random. Bottom of the pile. Those are just the facts. Go work on yourselves and get the eff off here. The self promoting is hurting you and so are your dumb moms coming on here.

By: ORLY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.