facebook

real rankings

by: ToadMan

Delta Chi is way up. Once they get Sig Pi's house next year they will be top. Lamda down, DU down, ATO down, Skulls up. Regarding skulls their seniors really know how to throw a party and dont even need alcohol to have a good time! I heard AEPI is pairing with Tridelt for little 5...idk about that cuz ADPI said theyre with Tridelt. Any comments please?

Posted By: ToadMan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Ok yeah cuz ADPI and Tridelt arent both sororities. and Sig pi owns that house i think

By: No
#2  by: umm   

Deta Chi is not getting Sig Pi's House. First mistake in that writing, they are getting someone elses house and they know who they are.

By: umm
#3  by: Oh man   

Oh man ADPi and Tri-Delt are pairing, girl on girl action all day. Hope they will have some mud wrestling as well.

By: Oh man
#4  by: wrong   

ATO is with Tri-Delt for little 5

By: wrong
#5  by: Uhhh   

This is actually the dumbest comment I've ever heard.

By: Uhhh
by: BillDec 11, 2013 11:41:15 PM

This Guy gets it. DU is going way up btw

By: Bill
#6  by: ok   

i agree with with everything here except for that i doubt that delta chi is getting sig pi's house

By: ok
#7  by: guys   

this is obviously a joke post. it's making fun of everything else that's been written on this stupid site. our greeks are a bunch of morons apparently.

By: guys
#8  by: toptier   

Delta chi is obvi top house bro

By: toptier
#9  by: SadPeople   

The saltiness towards some groups is hilarious. Especially the ones getting mentioned more then often because of events happening outside of this forum. You can tell what group is writing what and that just makes you look more like D-Bags, Get over it already.

By: SadPeople

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.