facebook

sorority rankings

by: hooooosiers

RANKINGS:

I am in a house that I am even listing in the lower middle tier (I KNOW THAT I AM BOTTOM AND I AM HAPPY WHICH IS WHAT MATTERS) aka this list is coming from someone in the Greek system who is ranking their house in the bottom so its pretty accurate!!!!!!

TOP:
Alpha Phi, Pi Phi, Tri delt, Zeta

Upper Middle:
ChiO, AChiO, DZ, GPhi

Middle:
DG, Theta, AXiD, KD, Kappa

Lower Middle:
AEPhi, Phi Mu, SDT, AOPI

Bottom:
ADPi, AGD, ASA, TPA

Posted By: hooooosiers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sadlgkja   

this is REALLLLYYY accurate

By: sadlgkja
#2  by: close   

AGD up, SDT down

By: close
#3  by: pretty accurate   

agree with close then its pretty good. Maybe adpi over aopi.

By: pretty accurate
by: JokesDec 7, 2013 7:05:30 PM

ADPi is definitely not above AOPi. ADPi is literally the worst. Even the off campus houses get little 500 pairs when ADPi doesn't. But nice try ladies.

By: Jokes
by: hahahahaDec 12, 2013 2:12:52 PM

Last time i checked neither of your off-campus chapters had a little 500 pair either. so nice try to YOU, TPA/ASA.

By: hahahaha
#4  by: Wait   

Did DPhiE recolonize yet? I think they were to start in Fall 2013 or was it Spring 2014?

By: Wait
#5  by: really?   

I don't care if you're confessing to be in a "lower middle tier" chapter yourself... you should be ashamed of yourself for having the nerve to get on this website as PNMs are beginning to undergo recruitment and skewing their perception of our 21 chapters. If people like you would stop coming on this site and ranking houses, maybe our Greek community would be a whole lot less divided and prioritize themselves on other things besides stripping for pairs or social climbing.

By: really?
by: agreeDec 12, 2013 4:30:47 PM

I agree with you so Mich right there

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.