facebook

hitting the books after military service

by: 03GRUNT11

I'm 20 right now and currently serving overseas in the United State Marine Corp. I am about to EAS in 4 years. I was questioning whether I should re-enlist for another 4 or go straight to IU after my service is up. I would love to join a frat with a strong brotherhood, smarts, and cool ass parties. I just don't know how people will perceive me since I would be a 24 year old freshman, would it be taboo for me to rush? Should I even consider giving it my time and effort? Keep in mind I know nothing about greek life.

Posted By: 03GRUNT11
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Insider   

If youre cool you could virtually get bidded everywhere, frats are all about patriotism but mostly on who you know...

By: Insider
#2  by: ....   

You won't be here for another 4 years... I'd suggest reconsidering then since you never know where you'll be in 4 years and what could change.

By: ....
#3  by: Iusailor   

I got out of Navy earlier and pledged when i was 21. You can get in the right house but many houses wont give you a chance. But it will free like your back at boot and it will suck being a pledge. Just rush with an open mind and see what happens.

By: Iusailor

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.