facebook

dg

by: transfer

Im currently a Delta Gamma at my school looking to transfer here. I want everyone's honest opinions of DG so I can decide if I want to join when I move

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OMG   

Get a life. You are such a troll. Why would you ask this on Greek rank? Go away.

By: OMG
by: transferApr 24, 2015 2:11:26 AM

honestly wtf?!? I asked on here because people can be anonymous and give real opinions and I can actually get a feel for if I would want to join. Idk how that makes me a troll or why you are being so rude. Seems like youre the one that needs to get a life

By: transfer
by: ^Apr 25, 2015 10:19:49 PM

It kind of seems like you could just look at what people wrote about them, or ask your DG friends. Why would you expose your sisters from another school to the ridicule that Greek Rank can open up?

By: ^
#2  by: Guy   

They're lower middle tier. They've got some gorgeous girls but overall they're like a 5/10 for looks. They're nice though, at least any that I've met have been.

By: Guy
#3  by: meh   

they are lower middle heading towards lower. nothing great.

By: meh
#4  by: meh   

nothing special

By: meh
#5  by: is this a joke   

They're upper middle- G Phi, DG, KD, AGD, DZ. They're your sisters whether you like it or not so you might as well give them a try. They're very involved so it could help with your transition into SDSU. They have the Gold accreditation and highest GPA on campus and still party so like no matter what, it's not bad

By: is this a joke
by: ...May 4, 2015 12:06:32 AM

Nice try AGD you aren't ahead of DZ or anyone

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.